Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Shogun Rua Tabbed to Welcome Dan Henderson Back at UFC 139

Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,897-1,500
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

If you're asking when was Hendo in a spot that could be interpreted as dangerous, and therefore possibly have the ref jump in. It's actually quite often. Wanderlei had him in La La Land, Rampage had a few moments near the end of the fight, Cavalcante had him loopy, Fedor dropped him, and Anderson had him on blind autopilot until he gave up.

It's just that he endures it normally. But yes, Hendo has absolutely been rocked and in danger. Shogun provides a super tough match-up for him, and he's a finisher.

Your interpretation of being close to stopped is a lot different than mine in those fights.

Post #61   9/21/11 2:06:02AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
Hendo TKO 4th round

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #62   9/21/11 10:17:14AM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5