Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

With final fight on contract set for UFC 135, Matt Hughes weighing career options

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,665-930
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Josh Koscheck is the final obligation on the current contract of Matt Hughes.

Consequently, the former UFC welterweight champ is playing his future by ear after he fights the onetime title challenger Saturday at UFC 135.

"The outcome of this fight won't really matter, to be honest," he said today. "After this fight, win or lose, doesn't matter, I'll talk to the UFC and we'll figure out what we want to do."

LINK

Post #1   9/19/11 4:43:26PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
For me it all matters how Hughes looks in this fight. It's not really if he loses, its how he looks IF he loses. If he takes it to a close decision, and he shows he can still hang, then I feel he should sign a 3 fight deal because there are still interesting fights for him. He he gets taken out by koscheck like be did against BJ, he should hang up the gloves. The last thing I want for the future Hall of Famer is to go out like Liddell and keep getting knocked out against fighters he once would have been competitive against

Post #2   9/19/11 6:06:46PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:
I know its not too realistic but hopefully fights against shields karo and hallman.

Post #3   9/19/11 7:21:11PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

I know its not too realistic but hopefully fights against shields karo and hallman.

after Karo's last fight, hes not anywhere near UFC material. and Hallman is going to get KTFO by Makdessi in Toronto so he may get cut after that

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   9/20/11 1:35:31PM