Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

World Champion Boxer wants to fight Sherk

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

NME

MMA Regular

NME Avatar

Career:513-264
Camp: The F4W EMPIRE~!
Chips:

What you did was equal to me clicking into a thread titled something like “The Iceman will eat Rampage alive” and posting the following “I hate Val Kilmer, but I agree he was good in Top Gun as Iceman. Although, I don’t remember him eating anything alive. Is there a new one coming out where he eats something alive? Speaking of eating things, I like to eat tacos. I never understood soft tacos. Why don’t you just call it a small burrito? They are good though. The only other people I remember from Top Gun are Goose and Maverick and (SPOILER) Goose died, so unless Maverick changed his nickname Rampage I am lost. Is Rampage a type of Hot Pocket? When ever I cook a hot pocket its about a 50/50 change that it will be either boiling hot inside and I will burn my mouth or it will be icy in the middle. I cook it for the same amount of time, but it never comes out in the middle. It’s always one or the other. I think it’s a mystery of physics.”. Well maybe not equal, but you get my point.

I felt compelled to tell you that I think this is the funniest thing I've ever read.

Post #16   5/11/07 12:01:06PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2