Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Chan Sung Jung vs. Mark Hominick Targeted for UFC 140 in Toronto

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by BigCountryFedor

Posted by Bubbles

here is some simple MMA math:

Hominick destroyed Roop
Roop knocked out Jung with a head kick

therefore Hominick will steamroll Jung

Wish it were that simple. Jung reminds me a lot of another guy that destroyed Hominick twice, and thats Hioki, both have a way better grappling prowess than Hominick and I'd go ahead and say they both have dynamite chins so its gonna be real tough to stop Jung and Hominick hasnt shown the power like the head kick Roop landed, Hominick is more of a jab artist who loves going in and out of the pocket, I actually expect quite a well rounded fight not just a standup war like everyone assumes Jung will do everytime.

MMA math almost never works. there are obviously more variables and intangibles that simple A beat B, B beat C, therefore A will beat C.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   9/21/11 10:21:51AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2