Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Michael Bisping And Jason 'Mayhem' Miller Spar On TUF 14 Conference Call

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Bullred

Leben, Griffin and Henderson weren't afraid to throw strikes and look what happened to them.

Bisping is a far better striker than all 3. he outclassed Leben and was clearly beating Hendo before meeting Hendo's right hand. his stick and move strategy is something Silva hasnt faced yet

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   9/16/11 2:36:53PM   

GraMMA

MMA Regular

GraMMA Avatar

Career:890-539
Chips:
Sounds like a great season to watch and I have one thing in common with Mayhem in that I didn't watch the last season either;the only one I haven't.
I think these two should make a great fight come Dec and hope Bisping gives him a thrashing.

Post #17   9/17/11 10:59:10AM   

Jd2K

Learning to Sprawl

Career:46-36
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

i would love to see Mayhem bring in Hendo for a day and simulate "Bully Beatdown"

- Anderson Silva hasn't wiped out the middleweight division yet; I match up well with him and better than some of these other fighters have.

call me crazy but I believe this. Bisping wont be afraid to throw strikes like Leites, Maia, Okami and Belfort were. i can see Bisping lasting til the 3rd-4th round before some crazy KO

Yeah i don't think Bisping has any chance at all against Silva like the only way I see Bisping getting out of the 1st round would be if Silva toyed with him, and if he's going to do that to Bisping he might go ahead and continue doing it for the whole 5 rounds which do not bother me. I loved the Cote, Leites and the Maia fights, especially the Maia fight. lots going on there and really something everyone can appreciate.

Post #18   10/30/11 12:37:04AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2