Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Strikeforce's Pat Healy not surprised by Maximo Blanco's illegal kicks

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by ncordless

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by quezocrema0032

Seems like Healy has a dislike for Blanco. First calls him a roid head and then dirty.

You never know when it comes to those guys who made their careers in Japan...

You never know when it comes to professional athletes who made their careers anywhere.

Post #16   9/12/11 1:42:00AM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Cooler

I guess he planned on milking the pain to get a point taken away, I mean they were little patter kicks and he acted like he was almost knocked out, dam i wish that was pride healy wouldve been in big trouble for sure if blanco really let loose on those kicks.. i dont know man, these limited rules of no knees or kicks are getting annoying and the crowd acted like blanco stole candy from a baby after those little kicks too haha gimme a break... it was a good win for healy but he sure opened his mouth enough, what did blanco do to him exactly...

Dude get off Blanco's nuts!! Those "pitter-patter" kicks caused a cut that was vicious enough to call in the doctor between rounds!

haha i didnt see any blood after those kicks and i think youre discrediting how often healy was hit, i saw blood after healy was bludgeoned by punches head kicks and knees which happened in the same round, again im not hugging on anyone i gave healy his props so i dont know what your problem is bud

Post #17   9/12/11 1:55:28AM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Cooler

I guess he planned on milking the pain to get a point taken away, I mean they were little patter kicks and he acted like he was almost knocked out, dam i wish that was pride healy wouldve been in big trouble for sure if blanco really let loose on those kicks.. i dont know man, these limited rules of no knees or kicks are getting annoying and the crowd acted like blanco stole candy from a baby after those little kicks too haha gimme a break... it was a good win for healy but he sure opened his mouth enough, what did blanco do to him exactly...

Dude get off Blanco's nuts!! Those "pitter-patter" kicks caused a cut that was vicious enough to call in the doctor between rounds!

haha i didnt see any blood after those kicks and i think youre discrediting how often healy was hit, i saw blood after healy was bludgeoned by punches head kicks and knees which happened in the same round, again im not hugging on anyone i gave healy his props so i dont know what your problem is bud

Sorry, rereading that it sounds pretty bad. I meant it in more of a goodnatured kind of teasing, but it's hard to translate that through the internet.

Post #18   9/12/11 5:40:47PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2