Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

My open challenge on Fight Night Rd3

Print  
Posted By Message

ManBeast

MMA Regular

ManBeast Avatar

Career:384-226
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
I need some practice against human players online, I'm fairly good ( at least 7 out 10 I win against good players, I don't count the button mashers or newbies)

Xbox360 live name is BIGMONEYSHOTS (brother's account, I play at a local LAN center that I volunteer help at)

rules are I don't usually play with featherweights or Light weights, mostly because they take too long and there are only a few good fighters in the classes (at least gameplay wise).

so welterweight and up I'm game for. also no created boxers because they are cheap as hell, you can make a boxer with like 100% chin,power,speed,agility,heart,body,and all other stuff..it's dumb fight with a real boxer. That also includes the fake boxers rey mo, big e, goliath.

I have a mic so we can talk shit to eachother and you can make fun of my nerdy sounding voice ( I swear in real life I don't sound like a kid but what can you do?)

what I'm saying is hey, I wanna play against you guys and make some new xbox buddies that I can play against and have fun with, so who's game give me a pm or just message me on Live, I'll be on later tonight around 9ish 10pm central.

Post #1   5/8/07 4:45:04PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,369-1,558
Chips:
damn if i had 360 id be all over your offer.. id i have FN3 on PS2 and yea.. that about all i can say

Post #2   5/8/07 7:40:59PM   

ManBeast

MMA Regular

ManBeast Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

damn if i had 360 id be all over your offer.. id i have FN3 on PS2 and yea.. that about all i can say

I have rd2 for ps2 but no headset, if you are willing to try that

Post #3   5/8/07 10:29:38PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:
damn, i have the ps3 version... youre lucky!

Post #4   5/9/07 1:50:59AM   

ManBeast

MMA Regular

ManBeast Avatar

Chips:

Posted by rcg916

damn, i have the ps3 version... youre lucky!

lol how's that working out for ya? I hear its like a tad bit better graphics wise on ps3

Post #5   5/9/07 4:58:15AM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Chips:
Ive loved this game since it started, so Im a loyal fan to the fight nights... the graphics are a WHOLE lot better on the ps3. PS3 is pretty sweet once you get passed the coin that you have to drop. The sports games are the best so far.

Post #6   5/9/07 6:15:32AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by rcg916

Ive loved this game since it started, so Im a loyal fan to the fight nights... the graphics are a WHOLE lot better on the ps3. PS3 is pretty sweet once you get passed the coin that you have to drop. The sports games are the best so far.

I wouldnt say the graphics are a "WHOLE" lot better on PS3......they say the graphics are a little better on PS3,but that the lighting and load times are better on 360...this was a comparison made on Gamespot in december. XBOX360 vs PS3

from all those comparisons i would say....Call of Duty 3,Tony Hawk,Madden look better on 360..and the others are neck to neck and each have something better than the other....360 has the better lighting in every game it seems,while PS3 graphics are a little more detailed.

there are rumors that the ps3 will get a price drop,plus they dont have any good games out right now that arn't already on the 360 so i will wait till MGS4 comes out(if it doesnt come out on 360)....i really dont find a reason to buy a PS3 right now..

Post #7   5/9/07 9:57:04AM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by rcg916

I wouldnt say the graphics are a "WHOLE" lot better on PS3......they say the graphics are a little better on PS3,but that the lighting and load times are better on 360...this was a comparison made on Gamespot in december. XBOX360 vs PS3

from all those comparisons i would say....Call of Duty 3,Tony Hawk,Madden look better on 360..and the others are neck to neck and each have something better than the other....360 has the better lighting in every game it seems,while PS3 graphics are a little more detailed.

there are rumors that the ps3 will get a price drop,plus they dont have any good games out right now that arn't already on the 360 so i will wait till MGS4 comes out(if it doesnt come out on 360)....i really dont find a reason to buy a PS3 right now..

Game mags/sites have agendas, so their comparisons are skewed in such ways... Luckily Ive played both, and IMO, PS3 is better (not by much). Graphics are comparable, but the game play is twice as smooth as the 360. Also, since you say theres no good games out, we must have different taste, because I was thinking the same thing about the 360 ;). It seems that 360 has a lot more adventure/sim games like tour of duty and the likes, but ps3 has more sports titles, and thats pretty much all i play.

This "argument" between the two could be compared to the famous "Tastes Great, Less Filling" commercials of the 90s. Whichever one you have been partial to growing up, I think has the edge now that the next gen games are out. I know thats why I like mine anyways! lol

Post #8   5/9/07 10:43:32AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

I got Fight Night Round 3 on PS2
Lets brawl.

Post #9   5/9/07 11:19:31AM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ffforgottenx

Lets brawl.

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMMBLE!

you have to let us know who wins!

Post #10   5/9/07 11:52:47AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,369-1,558
Chips:
id be all over it if i had the online capabilities.. i just have the regular old PS2, no online capability.. maybe now i have a reason to look into that

Post #11   5/9/07 3:24:02PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

id be all over it if i had the online capabilities.. i just have the regular old PS2, no online capability.. maybe now i have a reason to look into that

i feel your pain....i would be all over his offer too,since i am pretty good at FN and we actually gamble playing this game here...but,me living in a rural place out here in the country,we dont have high speed internet here....we got this satillite internet which is the only thing available for me,but its expensive and not even fast enough to be able to play a single game on live.....thats the only flaw with living in a rural place...but everything else is cool

Post #12   5/9/07 6:00:20PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by ffforgottenx

i feel your pain....i would be all over his offer too,since i am pretty good at FN and we actually gamble playing this game here...but,me living in a rural place out here in the country,we dont have high speed internet here....we got this satillite internet which is the only thing available for me,but its expensive and not even fast enough to be able to play a single game on live.....thats the only flaw with living in a rural place...but everything else is cool

One thing Ive always thought would be a bummer about living in rural areas, is the lack girls and nightclubs that a city can offer.

Doesnt that get you down?

Not jipping rural areas, I like to go camping and get out in nature myself, and rural living is just a bit closer to that than city life, but dont you miss the high paced life in the big city?

Post #13   5/9/07 6:48:17PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by ffforgottenx

One thing Ive always thought would be a bummer about living in rural areas, is the lack girls and nightclubs that a city can offer.

Doesnt that get you down?

Not jipping rural areas, I like to go camping and get out in nature myself, and rural living is just a bit closer to that than city life, but dont you miss the high paced life in the big city?

i do have a car and can go to the city,but i guess it would be different actually living there,but i prefer living here where i live.....i live only 12 miles away from a big city that has plenty of nightclubs,and my favorite stripclub

and i only live about 2 miles away from a smaller town,where i went to high school in so when we party here at my house all my friends from this little town come over,and trust me...plenty of girls,but the only thing that sucks is that you cant hook up with a girl without the whole town knowing about it the next day..lol...thats what the bigger city is for...Malls,Clubs...but to tell you the truth i prefer to party here at home.....since i am one of the few who has huge chunk of land in a rural place,my place is like the party spot for the whole small town where i went to school at ...ya know..since there is a lesser chance of getting busted since we party with alot of high schoolers(underaged) .like a line from one of one of my favorite movies (Dazed and Confused).."i love high school girls....we keep getting older and older,and they stay the same age"....i am 21 but i plan to keep this going till im 30

Post #14   5/9/07 7:58:42PM   

ManBeast

MMA Regular

ManBeast Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ffforgottenx

Lets brawl.

nvm disregard my last post lol

come on guys, I know at least one of you plays Fight Night on 360....

Last edited 5/10/07 4:25PM server time by ManBeast
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #15   5/10/07 4:22:41PM