Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jon Jones Responds to Spying Accusations From Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

xtinax3

Learning to Sprawl

Career:557-363
Chips:
I don't like either of them. Rampage is a douche. Jon Jones is an undercover douche, tries to say the right things even if it ruins a friendship (Rashad..though I do believe Rashad is being too sensitive)..but yeah I thought Jones seemed like a great guy, then saw the Vera push and hearing him talk more after that he just sounds full of himself and arrogant and that he is trying so hard to have a perfect image, though thats very inconsistent from those who were close to him and what they have to say about him, and how he acts by disrespecting opponents but acting innocent (Vera, signing as the UFC champ before he even fought Shogun). He will win though.

Post #16   8/31/11 4:26:55PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,804-1,005
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

The more I hear him speak the less I like his personality but theirs no question the dude can fight. It does look suspecious that his camp knew about the injury before Rampages camp had told the UFC bosses though.

Jones is a great fighter but it always seems to me that he knows exactly how to act in front of the camera. It's kinda like when you see a bad actor, from there on out its ALL you see. Very contrived

Yall hate on people like Sonnen for talking to much and at the same time hate on Jon Jones for making sure he always says the right thing....????

In case you hadnt realized, different people get irritated by different people. Some people love Sonnen for talking out his ass, and some people love Jon Jones for his pretense.

Post #17   8/31/11 4:55:21PM   

gravy13

Standup Guy

gravy13 Avatar

Career:347-224
Chips:
@Rampage4real Just so you know, I'm not a person who looks for shortcuts in life. Unlike you, MMA is not something I do because of money. via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

It's a way of life for me and I would never disrespect the integrity of that. via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

I have way more faith in myself, as well as, respect for the art of fighting to ever stoop that low, thats just bad karma via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

Believe me or not, I've said my part.. hoping you have a safe and healthy finish to your camp.. #Respect
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

I don't see anything wrong with what he's saying here. He got accused of cheating/spying so he just defended himself. Rampage even admits that he just fights for the money. Am I missing something?

Post #18   8/31/11 5:45:29PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by xtinax3

I don't like either of them. Rampage is a douche. Jon Jones is an undercover douche, tries to say the right things even if it ruins a friendship (Rashad..though I do believe Rashad is being too sensitive)..but yeah I thought Jones seemed like a great guy, then saw the Vera push and hearing him talk more after that he just sounds full of himself and arrogant and that he is trying so hard to have a perfect image, though thats very inconsistent from those who were close to him and what they have to say about him, and how he acts by disrespecting opponents but acting innocent (Vera, signing as the UFC champ before he even fought Shogun). He will win though.

according to Schaub at the Fan Expo in Toronto, they never really liked each other. they got along because they trained together

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #19   8/31/11 6:13:03PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,381-784
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by gravy13

Am I missing something?

i assume the hate for bones would be people agreeing w/ rampage that there was a spy.

im indifferent on the subject myself. I usually ignore hype, but Rampage hype has always interested me for some reason

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #20   8/31/11 6:13:30PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

Everytime Jones's name is brought up, I respect him less and less.

I feel the same towards Rampage....the more I hear Jones talk, the more I love the guy

Post #21   8/31/11 8:39:05PM   

TheGreatestOverall

Learning to Sprawl

TheGreatestOverall Avatar

Career:20-13
Camp: Undisputed
Chips:
Agreed. Plus how cant you respect a guy who gives it 120% in the cage? Respect for all fighters but everyones entitled to opinions. A perfect segway into WAR JONES

Post #22   9/3/11 1:55:57PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2