Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jon Jones Responds to Spying Accusations From Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,424-810
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
@Rampage4real Just so you know, I'm not a person who looks for shortcuts in life. Unlike you, MMA is not something I do because of money. via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

It's a way of life for me and I would never disrespect the integrity of that. via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

I have way more faith in myself, as well as, respect for the art of fighting to ever stoop that low, thats just bad karma via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

Believe me or not, I've said my part.. hoping you have a safe and healthy finish to your camp.. #Respect
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

I can't wait to see this fight!!!!!!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #1   8/31/11 1:09:08AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Just goes to show, that I just like to watch these guys fight. Don't care much for when some of them talk.

Post #2   8/31/11 1:32:32AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Ahhhh, the mighty Twitter

Post #3   8/31/11 2:10:07AM   

landstander

MMA Regular

landstander Avatar

Career:51-32
Chips:
you spread a fake rumor to only the people you train with and 4 hours later the ufc calls you about it and says your opponents manager told them.

The BIG mistake quinton made was telling everybody that he knew there was a spy. What he should have done was keep feeding them bad info. like he has a torn right bicep and can't see out of his right eye.

Post #4   8/31/11 6:14:24AM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,171-1,277
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
Everytime Jones's name is brought up, I respect him less and less.

Post #5   8/31/11 8:24:17AM   

tn_rebel

Standup Guy

tn_rebel Avatar

Career:795-515
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

Everytime Jones's name is brought up, I respect him less and less.

When you are the best at what you do, you will always have haters.

Post #6   8/31/11 9:15:45AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Wheres the link that Joe Silva actually called Rampages camp...and besides I am sure the UFC is the one paying for a spy for their own interests...Especially after what happened with Nate marquardt...

Rampage is not big on character lets be real...From his insults to gays, japanese women and men and motorboating the guy is pretty much what you get when he was not taught respect growing up by anyone...

Post #7   8/31/11 9:59:48AM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-43

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,363-876
Chips:
Jones is all class & hes going to MERK rampage!

Post #8   8/31/11 11:16:39AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
The more I hear him speak the less I like his personality but theirs no question the dude can fight. It does look suspecious that his camp knew about the injury before Rampages camp had told the UFC bosses though.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #9   8/31/11 11:21:17AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

The more I hear him speak the less I like his personality but theirs no question the dude can fight. It does look suspecious that his camp knew about the injury before Rampages camp had told the UFC bosses though.

Jones is a great fighter but it always seems to me that he knows exactly how to act in front of the camera. It's kinda like when you see a bad actor, from there on out its ALL you see. Very contrived

Post #10   8/31/11 12:06:37PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,665-930
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Wheres the link that Joe Silva actually called Rampages camp...and besides I am sure the UFC is the one paying for a spy for their own interests...Especially after what happened with Nate marquardt...

Rampage is not big on character lets be real...From his insults to gays, japanese women and men and motorboating the guy is pretty much what you get when he was not taught respect growing up by anyone...

Post #11   8/31/11 12:45:13PM   

deck15

MMA Regular

Career:481-348
Chips:
If you guys watched Jones fights before the ufc you would know on the commentary for he's fights they called him a poor sport and he had no class.

Post #12   8/31/11 1:07:39PM   

tn_rebel

Standup Guy

tn_rebel Avatar

Career:795-515
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

Jones is a great fighter but it always seems to me that he knows exactly how to act in front of the camera. It's kinda like when you see a bad actor, from there on out its ALL you see. Very contrived

Yall hate on people like Sonnen for talking to much and at the same time hate on Jon Jones for making sure he always says the right thing....????

Post #13   8/31/11 2:01:53PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

Yall hate on people like Sonnen for talking to much and at the same time hate on Jon Jones for making sure he always says the right thing....????

I notice he's a great fighter, but its my right as a person to come up with my own opinion of how I see him as a person. I see a fake emotional guy when he talks. If you don't, cool. I'm not questioning your side now am I? Let's leave it there and move on

Post #14   8/31/11 2:23:28PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,424-810
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

I notice he's a great fighter, but its my right as a person to come up with my own opinion of how I see him as a person. I see a fake emotional guy when he talks. If you don't, cool. I'm not questioning your side now am I? Let's leave it there and move on

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1
Photo Attachment 2

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #15   8/31/11 3:59:57PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2