Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The Ultimate Fighter 14 Scouting Report: Micah Miller, TJ Dillashaw Early Favorites

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,624-911
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC President Dana White made it clear to fans this summer that this season of The Ultimate Fighter would be "great" and "awesome", declarations that have become synonymous with a heavy sigh and a massage of the temples from the hardcore fanbase. There was already some upside for fans as the season would feature two of the UFC's newest and quickest weight classes in the bantamweight and featherweight divisions, but a peek at the released roster reveals that the level of talent hasn't increased as dramatically as one would hope.

LINK

Post #1   8/23/11 2:51:33PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:604-324
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Dillishaw's wrestling is legit. His high school was about 15 minutes from mine so i always got to see him dominate the kids from my school. His little brother is really good 2 but he weighs about 107 drippin wet. I would really like to see him win so we could have 2 really good fighters from our area, the other being Jake Shields who went to the same school as me, but is much older.

Post #2   8/23/11 6:42:32PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I'm getting really hyped on this season, but just for the fighters. I don't care for either coach, unless you like your ears to bleed from hearing them talk.

Post #3   8/23/11 7:05:18PM