Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

New guy looking for camp

Print  
Posted By Message

BlueKenny

MMA Regular

BlueKenny Avatar

Career:222-140
Chips:
Hey everyone I am new to this site but am an active user and a smart better! Been watching ufc since UFC 100 and watch every ufc thing. Anyone is looking to add a guy like me to their fight camp PM me or reply on here and ill be very interested.

Dont really care about which kind of camp it is, just wanna get started.

Thanks a lot! Cheers!

Post #1   8/19/11 8:46:43AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
First of all, welcome to the Playground.

Secondly, welcome to the greatest sport in existence.

Thirdly...good luck in your search for a camp. Don't hesitate to start your own for the time being, either. A lot of the more established camps on the Playground prefer members to have at least some sort of a W/L record in regards to fight picks. You may find that the best way to go about it is to start your own camp, invite other new members to the site and then go from there. You may decide to stick with your camp or you may decide, at some point, to move on to one of the other camps here.

No matter what you do, have fun! Good luck and please feel free to participate in forum discussions. It's the best way to learn about the sport and its history.

Post #2   8/19/11 9:15:53AM   

BlueKenny

MMA Regular

BlueKenny Avatar

Chips:
Thanks, the thing i love about the ufc is that everything can happen. And everybody can win a fight with one punch regardless of how the fight has been...

Post #3   8/19/11 9:36:04AM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BlueKenny

Thanks, the thing i love about the ufc is that everything can happen. And everybody can win a fight with one punch regardless of how the fight has been...

Since you've only been watching since UFC 100, there's a chance you haven't seen the fight between Scott Smith and Pete Sell. I suggest looking this fight up for the finish. Just incredible. I'll post a video of the finish below in case you don't want to watch the whole fight.

Scott Smith/Pete Sell - Youtube

Post #4   8/19/11 3:30:44PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BlueKenny

I also noticed you have Jon Jones ahead of George St. Pierre and Junior dos Santos ahead of Cain Valesquez in your P4P rankings. Can I ask your reasons for this?

Last edited 8/19/11 3:43PM server time by FastKnockout
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   8/19/11 3:41:20PM   

BlueKenny

MMA Regular

BlueKenny Avatar

Chips:

Since you've only been watching since UFC 100, there's a chance you haven't seen the fight between Scott Smith and Pete Sell. I suggest looking this fight up for the finish. Just incredible. I'll post a video of the finish below in case you don't want to watch the whole fight.

Scott Smith/Pete Sell - Youtube

Sickest knouckout ever ...!

Well I think Jones is a machine, rampage is going to have to retire after the fight with bones. And i dont see Evans beating him either.

With Junior dos Santos, I guess he will get the next title shot against Cain. I think he will win against Cain.....

I may be wrong, but that's what I feel.,,

Post #6   8/20/11 7:00:52AM