Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Chael Sonnen Responds to Lyoto Machida and Jose Aldo's Criticisms

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,486-872
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by FastKnockout

I'm just curious how everything will go down in Brazil. Those Brazilians don't have much of a sense of humor.

This. It's going to be a really interesting couple of days for Chael down there. I really hope he keeps a vlog or blog while he's there, but he doesn't seem the type. I'm sure there will be some great stories afterwards nonetheless.

To be nestalgic,he should take Alex stiebling with him.

Post #16   8/18/11 5:52:07AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,259-1,266
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Sir_Karl

Posted by scoozna

In before Chael_Sonnen...

"flipper babies in Chernobyl" ??? I'm not sure what that means, but if it means what i think it means he's plumbing new depths.

When he says "flipper babies" he is referring to the children born with deformities due to the radiation emitted from the Chernobyl nuclear accident.

I was afraid of that...
On the one hand he refers to people helping "flipper babies" as real men, and on the other hand he uses a derogatory term for the unfortunate children born with deformities. A strange mix of truth and insult that seemed to come out of left field.

Post #17   8/18/11 10:15:32AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Sonnen is getting close to going over the line. One day he will cross it trying to be funny and he won't like the outcome. There's a fine line between being funny and being racist and he's getting uncomfortably close to that. You can say he's joking or " people just don't get it". To me, he's easy to get. He's not very deep and theres a little truth in everything said. More so with chael imo

Post #18   8/18/11 12:47:14PM   

TheCatFather

Standup Guy

TheCatFather Avatar

Career:1,918-1,308
Camp: BedlamMMA
Chips:
Sonnen needs to finish fights and get wins never mind talking on the mic. Last time I checked he was an MMA fighter not news reported or gossip reporter. If he wants to talk about MMA go right ahead and don't waste our time watching his fights if he is going to be ahead until he gets sub in the last round.

Post #19   8/18/11 2:06:58PM   

Dtime_NBT

MMA Regular

Dtime_NBT Avatar

Career:968-670
Chips:
Chael is the man. He sells PPV's and a majority of the time he backs it up.

I for one can not wait for him to return and, hopefully, beat Stann. So we can see Silva-Sonnen II.

War Sonnen!

Post #20   8/18/11 5:03:00PM   

tn_rebel

Standup Guy

tn_rebel Avatar

Career:795-515
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:
Sonnen is so boring to watch he has to talk to get people interested in his fights.

Post #21   8/18/11 11:30:12PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2