Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Another suggestion....

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,140-679
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
How about another forum section is put up, in either the community or off topic?

The Forum should be entitled Side Games (of course code of conduct would apply) but like it would just be easier to see theres a new post on MMA general and not be like, oh i wonder what someones said and it be an update on a sidegame. Theres a few side games that are always being run, such as the draft project, fantasy drafts, sports surivior, horror tournaments, survivor seasons, Rabis fantasy leagues, why can't we make a forum for them all?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   8/17/11 10:43:23AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think we need a "My favorite threads", so I can keep track of my threads that aren't on today's topics and so I don't have to search for those topics, so I can keep posting on them.

Post #2   8/17/11 2:23:15PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,746-1,521
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I think we need a "My favorite threads", so I can keep track of my threads that aren't on today's topics and so I don't have to search for those topics, so I can keep posting on them.

You can subscribe to the threads...I agree though, I would like a My Favorites.

Post #3   8/17/11 6:00:09PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,439-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Speaking of suggestions I remember years ago when I could log on and forum search my username and reply to any posts that had quoted me. That hasn't worked in years. Sometimes it'll list the most recent post containing my username a month ago when I've been quoted 20 times since then. It makes it hard to reply to threads where you have a discussion going on.

Anyone else remember years ago when the search function actually worked correctly ? I don't know if this is an easy fix but it seems like a basic function of a forum. I look forward to hearing if this will get fixed or if anyone else has been having the same issues forever.

Post #4   8/21/11 2:28:17AM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,660-1,399
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Speaking of suggestions I remember years ago when I could log on and forum search my username and reply to any posts that had quoted me. That hasn't worked in years. Sometimes it'll list the most recent post containing my username a month ago when I've been quoted 20 times since then. It makes it hard to reply to threads where you have a discussion going on.

Anyone else remember years ago when the search function actually worked correctly ? I don't know if this is an easy fix but it seems like a basic function of a forum. I look forward to hearing if this will get fixed or if anyone else has been having the same issues forever.

Did it work?

Post #5   8/21/11 4:24:59AM