Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

jjeans, update...

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I know I'm not half the poster pmoney is and because of that I'm not expecting many people to open this thread let alone read it however I just wanted to explain my status if anybody cared as to why I have been inactive at posting and f*cking up peoples drafts and relying on Rabi who is a top man!

Basically I have fallen to reliance of my iPhone and MMA Playground is one of those few websites that I visit and the playground's forum won't let me post on it... Great, I literally read every post, every thread, every news and every joke. But yet I have become a mute, as I can never reply. So now the one time I am free as I had to quit my job for personal reasons... My laptops broken... Great.

So basically I really want the Playground to convert to iPhone and I am still reading the boards, and learning the new guys and laughing at the jokes and missing the top posters.

Sorry guys

EDIT: Took my laptop in earlier (too a place called computer cavern, it has the feel of internet geeks who sit and watch internet p*rn all day.... and they said they will try and fix it soon but there a group of friends as well as co-workers and there going on holiday together... Sounds pretty gay to me, but okay... So they'll be on holiday between the 20th and the 30th of August so they won't be able to fix it between that time...

Last edited 8/17/11 8:58AM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   8/17/11 8:55:13AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I wouldn't hold my breath for an iPhone app.

Post #2   8/17/11 9:14:15AM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

I wouldn't hold my breath for an iPhone app.

Not holding my breath for that, holding my breath for this to stop showing up when I try to comment on a thread:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index]
System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7487768
System.Collections.Specialized.NameObjectCollectionBase.BaseGet(Int32 index) +13
System.Web.HttpFileCollection.Get(Int32 index) +5
System.Web.HttpFileCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +4
ASP.forums_process_reply_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) +3938
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +256
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +19
System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +29
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +27
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +25
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1266

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3623; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Post #3   8/17/11 10:10:42AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:
All I use is my HTC EVO with Android. I can do everything except put up links. For some reason it won't let me. But other then that it works great

Post #4   8/17/11 11:30:50AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,424-810
Chips:
i cant log in on any other device or computer but the laptop i started my account with, so my phone isnt worth a **** but reading threads. I cant even check my fight companion when im at a friend's house....LAME

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #5   8/17/11 3:03:07PM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i cant log in on any other device or computer but the laptop i started my account with, so my phone isnt worth a **** but reading threads. I cant even check my fight companion when im at a friend's house....LAME

That's painful!! How was the trivia thing in the end? Any of mine make it?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Post #6   8/17/11 3:18:18PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I doubt that's an issue on our end but who knows. I know I can login from anywhere I want, including my phone, without issue.

Post #7   8/17/11 3:20:11PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,439-874
Chips:
An open letter to JJeans;

JJeans, you are right, you're not half the poster P$ is.... You're TWICE the poster P$ is

I had noticed Rabi posting messages for you for some time now, and had quietly wondered what the deal was. I'm sorry to hear that you had to leave your job. I am sure you'll find a better one! And hopefully those alternative lifestyle computer nerds fix your computer soon, lol.

Stay strong youngblood! If worse comes to worse, you can always get a new cell phone that will work with the playground I am sure it won't have to come to that though.

Sincerely, your boy, the self proclaimed "Son of the Playground"

P$

Edit: regarding the numerous tech issues voiced in this thread... I can log in and do pretty much anything on any computer... I use the Blackberry Torch, and can post topics, reply, read and send PM's, etc.... Hell, I have a friend who has a Blackberry Curve and he can do the same. Blackberry OS isn't as cool or full featured as the iPhone or Android OS', but it gets the job done on the playground.

Last edited 8/17/11 3:38PM server time by pmoney
Edit note/reason: tech stuff

Post #8   8/17/11 3:30:33PM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pmoney

An open letter to JJeans;

JJeans, you are right, you're not half the poster P$ is.... You're TWICE the poster P$ is

I had noticed Rabi posting messages for you for some time now, and had quietly wondered what the deal was. I'm sorry to hear that you had to leave your job. I am sure you'll find a better one! And hopefully those alternative lifestyle computer nerds fix your computer soon, lol.

Stay strong youngblood! If worse comes to worse, you can always get a new cell phone that will work with the playground I am sure it won't have to come to that though.

Sincerely, your boy, the self proclaimed "Son of the Playground"

P$

for life if I could! Will reply properly tomorrow but thanks for the reply

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Post #9   8/17/11 3:34:56PM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

All I use is my HTC EVO with Android. I can do everything except put up links. For some reason it won't let me. But other then that it works great

It annoys the hell outta me!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Post #10   8/17/11 3:36:25PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
Should've gotten a Droid. Iphone doesn't even do flash. That's rediculous.

Post #11   8/17/11 6:03:22PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,841-1,016
Chips:
I hate you all.

Post #12   8/17/11 6:05:17PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,225-1,198
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by gspfan

Should've gotten a Droid. Iphone doesn't even do flash. That's rediculous.

Correct! Android is the way to go. Hell, even a few years ago with my Blackberry Curve I was able to post reply's.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #13   8/17/11 9:47:25PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I really wish some of you will post more. There are times I feel I am the only one posting - so yes, I encourage the site to adjust so our I-phone users can post more.

Post #14   8/18/11 1:34:19AM   

ShadowFighter

Learning to Sprawl

ShadowFighter Avatar

Career:48-40
Camp: Conquest Fight Club
Chips:
Dude, I agree, they should make an mma playground app, where you can see messages your posts, and all the threads

Hopefully your situation gets better

Post #15   8/18/11 4:16:34AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2