Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Sam Stout: Autopsy Showed Shawn Tompkins Died of Heart Attack

Print  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,215-1,196
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Shawn Tompkins, the renowned mixed martial arts trainer that died on Sunday morning, passed away of a heart attack, according to his brother-in-law, UFC fighter Sam Stout.

Under Ontario law, privacy exemptions keep autopsy information from public view, but Stout revealed the results of the Monday autopsy to The London Free Press, an Ontario newspaper.

"I don't know what to say," Stout told the paper. "It's not supposed to be happen to a healthy 37-year-old person. Who would think he had to get checked out for that?"

Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #1   8/16/11 10:26:48PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,497-1,576
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I doubt I am the only one to say this is sad. Shawn always seemed so nice and happy, he was always talking to the media about his fighters which is rare sometimes theses days. Shawn had a great reputation with everybody in the industry and was young enough so that I felt his camp and crop of fighters were only going to continue to improve. We really lost a good one PG. RIP

Post #2   8/17/11 4:38:54PM