Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sonnen is just crazy..

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Kill_The_Rich

Banned for Cheating

Career:303-144
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Kill_The_Rich

The guys not funny, sherdog has funnier trolls.

Winning 22 mins makes you champ? ok lets see what happens when Anderson breaks your arm, chokes you unconscious and stomps your face, then whos champ?

Stomps are not permitted in the UFC

22 minutes of winning doesnt equal anything in the real world when a guy decides to break your arm, choke you unconscious and then decides if you live or not. Sonnen says he's the champ? the mental gymnastics make me sick and the guy gets people to believe in lies, like politicians.

Post #16   8/12/11 1:50:58AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,284-1,206
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Kill_The_Rich

22 minutes of winning doesnt equal anything in the real world when a guy decides to break your arm, choke you unconscious and then decides if you live or not. Sonnen says he's the champ? the mental gymnastics make me sick and the guy gets people to believe in lies, like politicians.

Have you read any of the thread?

Post #17   8/12/11 8:45:00AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kill_The_Rich

I don't think he's capable of reading

Post #18   8/12/11 12:57:08PM   

Kill_The_Rich

Banned for Cheating

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

The topic is "sonnen is just crazy" and the ts gives examples of crazy ridiculous trolling wheather they be from one interview or not. The fact that he thinks he's champ and gets people to believe the mental gymnastics IS crazy. I cant think of a rational thing he's ever said, he probably thinks he beat Maia too, how Maia isnt ranked above him IS crazy. Sorry, the guys not funny, everything he says is a personification of how easily manipulated people can get from someone that sounds confident. It takes substance and realism to create real comedy, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Rodney Carrington, Bill Maher, Richard Pryor etc.

Post #19   8/12/11 7:18:47PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by Kill_The_Rich

Posted by emfleek

The topic is "sonnen is just crazy" and the ts gives examples of crazy ridiculous trolling wheather they be from one interview or not. The fact that he thinks he's champ and gets people to believe the mental gymnastics IS crazy. I cant think of a rational thing he's ever said, he probably thinks he beat Maia too, how Maia isnt ranked above him IS crazy. Sorry, the guys not funny, everything he says is a personification of how easily manipulated people can get from someone that sounds confident. It takes substance and realism to create real comedy, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Rodney Carrington, Bill Maher, Richard Pryor etc.

That's funny....weren't you manipulated into posting 3 times about Chael Sonnen?

Post #20   8/12/11 10:49:14PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,867-1,038
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I haven't even came across someone who believed Chael is being serious with his statements. But clearly, you believe Chael is being serious with his statements. Because you believe he really thinks he's champ.

Now what's ironic about that, is you fell for the Mental Gymnastics that you can't believe other people fall for, and at the same time, No one else falls for it. And you believe that because of how confident he is when he says it. And again you mentioned how people fall for it just because he sounds confident.

SO you are aware of all of the reasons why people shouldnt believe Chael, and yet you believe Chael.

Thats 5 counts of Irony in one post. 5!

Post #21   8/13/11 6:38:43AM   

Kill_The_Rich

Banned for Cheating

Chips:
He represents whats wrong with the world, greedy manipulative poltician who got caught and obviously I dont believe Chael, ok so the guy thinks its funny to make himself look like a fool and say outlandish things, fine, but there are still people who genuinely believe him and there are people that are genuinely fooled into serious issues in the real world, i wasnt fooled, i know his game and its absurd

Post #22   8/13/11 4:12:48PM   

free_style_52

Learning to Sprawl

Career:95-79
Camp: Vanilla Ice Ice Baby
Chips:
I hope Sonnen can edge out Stann, I like Stann but the rematch with Sonnen and Silva is way more interesting. I think it will be a completely different fight.

Post #23   8/14/11 1:32:29AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by Kill_The_Rich

He represents whats wrong with the world, greedy manipulative poltician who got caught and obviously I dont believe Chael, ok so the guy thinks its funny to make himself look like a fool and say outlandish things, fine, but there are still people who genuinely believe him and there are people that are genuinely fooled into serious issues in the real world, i wasnt fooled, i know his game and its absurd

Obviously you do not understand his game even though multiple members have tried explaining it to you. You can't say that you have not fallen for his antics when you are clearly emotionally invested in this topic, You try to paint him in a negative light by using words like "manipulative", "greedy" and "absurd", these are not normal words one would use to describe someone that they don't have some attachment to. Your opinion might be based off of his real-estate mess, his suspension from MMA or multiple other things but I will almost bet that your negative opinion of him is fueled by all of the crazy stuff that he says.....which leads me to what many have already told you.....that is exactly what he wants. Chael could care less if you like him, he only wants you to talk about him. He succeeded in that goal because you are talking about him. If you really didn't want to play his game you would not discuss him at all, but what would be the fun in that?

And it goes without saying that I have fallen for the game too because I felt strongly enough about the subject to give my two cents.

For the record Sonnen is genius. He is a well spoken madman that has remained relevant in the worlds largest MMA promotion all while sitting on the sideline for over a year all by self promotion. I'm neutral on the guy, I'm neither a big fan or dislike him but I can see that he plays the game better than anyone.

Post #24   8/14/11 2:27:31AM   

Randall

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
I don't even understand why people give Sonnen's insane ramblings any attention. Guy is a joke (outside of the ring anyways).

Post #25   8/17/11 3:34:46PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2