Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 133: What happened to Octagon girl Brittney Palmer?

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,439-874
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The curious case of UFC Octagon girl Brittney Palmer continues.

Just this past July 19, the popular round card carrier was removed from the official UFC website, which was picked up on by various members of the mixed martial arts community with several reports stating she was on the outs with the promotion.

This seemed to be supported by cryptic tweets from Palmer, who stated she was "figuring it all out" and "thanks for all the good luck wishes."

Article

Post #1   8/8/11 9:20:18AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Meh...I can't say I really care what happened to her. I personally wouldn't be distraught if ring girls were eliminated altogether.

Of course, I'm not a 12-year old with raging hormones, either.

Post #2   8/8/11 9:28:25AM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Meh...I can't say I really care what happened to her. I personally wouldn't be distraught if ring girls were eliminated altogether.

Of course, I'm not a 12-year old with raging hormones, either.

could care less, clearly says she is going to art school n can still work with company if needed.. plus ring girls are a dime a dozen, im there for watching fights not chics walkin in a bikini for 30 secs

Post #3   8/8/11 10:39:37AM   

tallica62

MMA Sensei

tallica62 Avatar

Career:1,954-1,208
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
I'll start caring when they do their ring walk naked instead

Post #4   8/8/11 11:07:31AM   

Consigliere

Learning to Sprawl

Career:282-278
Camp: The Outlaws
Chips:
Ahh well, they can't always be ring girls. The girl has to chase her dreams of course. The very best to her.
And as long as Arianny sticks with us a little while longer i'm happy :-p
Nahh but, all in all. We're watching UFC for the fighters, the ring girls are just a nice add-on. And they're doing great

Post #5   8/8/11 3:04:48PM