Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rashad Evans thanks ragtag camp's family atmosphere for UFC 133 victory

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:6,383-3,680
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
PHILADELPHIA – Rashad Evans seemingly had every factor working against him.

There was the 14-month layoff and potential cage rust. There was the promised title shot that dissolved for a variety of reasons.

Then there was the very public split from his former training camp and his residence with a new team – one that had some insiders doubting his preparations for Saturday's UFC 133 pay-per-view headliner with Tito Ortiz.

LINK

Post #1   8/7/11 1:34:02PM   

Patchedup15

MMA Regular

Patchedup15 Avatar

Career:538-393
Chips:
ok.. even if his opponents fell through and had a bad camp this was an inevitable win.. perfect fight to get rid of ringrust.. plus all that time "off" he looks amazing.. RIPPED

Post #2   8/7/11 4:00:48PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:704-370
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Patchedup15

ok.. even if his opponents fell through and had a bad camp this was an inevitable win.. perfect fight to get rid of ringrust.. plus all that time "off" he looks amazing.. RIPPED

I thought he looked in great shape as well, even if it was tito, shad was pretty impressive last nite

Post #3   8/7/11 11:52:18PM