Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mcdonald

Print  
Posted By Message

dragonkimura

Learning to Sprawl

Career:9-13
Chips:
Not the first person to notice this kid is champ material. But to make it interesting, I'm gonna say he remains ubeaten until his title shot.

Post #1   8/7/11 3:12:25AM   

NickJames

Learning to Sprawl

NickJames Avatar

Career:8-3
Chips:
MacDonald vs Fitch has to happen. Even though I think Fitch earned his shot a long time ago he could solidify himself as the lock in number 2 WW.

Post #2   8/7/11 4:04:20AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by NickJames

MacDonald vs Fitch has to happen. Even though I think Fitch earned his shot a long time ago he could solidify himself as the lock in number 2 WW.

Fitch is already the solidified number 2 WW in the world. McDonald just beat Pyle which is an achievement but no where near enough to warrant a fight with Fitch. I'd say give him someone like Alves or possibly Hendricks to see if he can still steam roll guys slightly higher up the ladder before throwing him in with the likes of Fitch an GSP.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #3   8/7/11 6:29:08AM   

bonedigger

Just a reg...

bonedigger Avatar

Career:1,045-760
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by dragonkimura

Not the first person to notice this kid is champ material. But to make it interesting, I'm gonna say he remains ubeaten until his title shot.

Condit already beat him last year. I do think he's got a great future in MMA ahead of him though.

Post #4   8/7/11 9:21:37AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,146-1,245
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Posted by NickJames

Fitch is already the solidified number 2 WW in the world. McDonald just beat Pyle which is an achievement but no where near enough to warrant a fight with Fitch. I'd say give him someone like Alves or possibly Hendricks to see if he can still steam roll guys slightly higher up the ladder before throwing him in with the likes of Fitch an GSP.

Post #5   8/7/11 11:05:33AM   

spikerman19

Standup Guy

spikerman19 Avatar

Career:266-174
Camp: Norcal Fight Team
Chips:

Posted by bonedigger

Condit already beat him last year. I do think he's got a great future in MMA ahead of him though.

I know Condit beat McDonald, but McDonald was handing it to Condit before he gassed out.

Post #6   8/7/11 11:38:40AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,685-1,419
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I am curious who he fights next

My guess would be rick story

Post #7   8/7/11 2:03:42PM   

Patchedup15

MMA Regular

Patchedup15 Avatar

Career:514-380
Chips:
I'm not sure about Mac v Fitch.. i honestly believe out of respect Fitch shouldn't have to even talk to people outside of top 5.. I believe that Rory should take on someone like Alves, Story, Sanchez (if he wins against Hughes) i see him as 2 big fights and 4 if they develop him properly.. don't rush him.. after all GSP is at the top and he is a training partner so if he gets to him it better be without any kinks to work out

Post #8   8/7/11 3:54:18PM   

TalkMMA_RossT

Learning to Sprawl

TalkMMA_RossT Avatar

Career:38-24
Chips:
MacDonald has been very impressive in all of his UFC fights. Even the condit fight. I could see him and Fitch fighting but i think he might be 1 more fight from fighting a guy like fitch. Maybe Rick Story or Josh Koscheck? I heard Kos wanted to have one return fight at middleweight so who knows.

Post #9   8/7/11 7:46:03PM