Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Last Movie You Watched

Print  
  Page 168 of 186   <<   165     166     167     168     169     170     171   >>
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I watched Harold and Kumar Go To Whitecastle a few days ago. This chick I'm kinda seeing had never seen it (nor many other classics...she was a sheltered child so I'll be sitting her down to watch a lot of these in the coming weeks), and she loves Barney Stinson. I forgot how good it was as it's been probably 5 years since I last saw it. Good movie to watch every once in a while, but not good when you have the munchies

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2506   11/18/13 8:59:57PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,669-1,526
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Killing Them Softly - I can't remember the last time I was let down by a movie that much.

Post #2507   11/18/13 10:25:18PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,119-599
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Killing Them Softly - I can't remember the last time I was let down by a movie that much.

Really. That's a bummer because I haven't seen it yet but I thought the previews looked really good.
I thought Pitt, Gandolfini and Liota would deliver on this one.

Post #2508   11/19/13 1:03:21AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Budgellism

Really. That's a bummer because I haven't seen it yet but I thought the previews looked really good.
I thought Pitt, Gandolfini and Liota would deliver on this one.

I can't hate on Pitt. He was the best part of this movie. Gandolfini and Liota weren't in it nearly enough imo. I don't know, others might like it but I was yawning through the entire thing and having a hard time following the plot because it never roped me in. I was excited to see it too. Both my dad and I were but we were both let down.

Post #2509   11/19/13 1:41:12AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

I watched Harold and Kumar Go To Whitecastle a few days ago. This chick I'm kinda seeing had never seen it (nor many other classics...she was a sheltered child so I'll be sitting her down to watch a lot of these in the coming weeks), and she loves Barney Stinson. I forgot how good it was as it's been probably 5 years since I last saw it. Good movie to watch every once in a while, but not good when you have the munchies

Classic

There was a span of a few years where stoner comedies were all gold. This movie was definitely one of them.

Post #2510   11/19/13 1:46:00AM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Bubbles

Classic

There was a span of a few years where stoner comedies were all gold. This movie was definitely one of them.

I love Harold and Kumar

I just watched Anchorman for the very first time (I know I'm behind). Decent movie.

Post #2511   11/19/13 6:37:25AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:983-570
Chips:
Aliens 3 follow by Hannibal
Both always draw me in

Post #2512   11/19/13 10:39:44AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Aliens 3 follow by Hannibal
Both always draw me in

Alien 3 is very underated. The cgi isn't the best, but I thought the movie was well done.

I just watched Thor The Dark World. It was meh. I really enjoyed 3/4 of it. The final battle seemed to drag on, and was very unrealistic, even for a movie like this. I actually liked the first one a bit more. This one had too many campy, unserious moments.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2513   11/23/13 5:25:30PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

I just watched Thor The Dark World. It was meh. I really enjoyed 3/4 of it. The final battle seemed to drag on, and was very unrealistic, even for a movie like this. I actually liked the first one a bit more. This one had too many campy, unserious moments.

yeah I also found the first one to be better. There wasn't enough Natalie Portman

I watched Iron Man 3 last night...half decent. Decent movie but Tony Stark wasn't Tony Stark and the final battle scene was kinda meh.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2514   11/23/13 6:09:25PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
Next time I sit the chick I'm seeing down, should we watch Harold and Kumar 2, Boondock Saints, or Super Troopers? She has not seen any of them (and like I said before, she has not watched many classics) and needs to be introduced to them.

Post #2515   11/23/13 6:12:58PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Super Troopers ftw

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2516   11/23/13 7:12:01PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Also just watched a documentary called Chasing Ice. Can'trecall if someone here recommended it or Netflix. Anyway, very good documentary following the rapid decline of glaciers due to global warming. The film had beautiful cinematography, and was well done.

Post #2517   11/23/13 7:14:37PM   

SpiderSilva

Spiderweidman

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,760-1,113
Chips:
Thor2. I fell asleep and can't give a solid review. But what I did see I didn't care for.

Hunger Games 2. Was good just as good as the first if you liked it.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2518   11/25/13 5:02:30PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Pacific Rim

I knew what is was going to be like before watching. Just couldn't get into it. Started and stopped it a few times before finishing it. The cgi was solid, but acting left a lot to be desired. Maybe if a Sharknado came by, it would have spiced things up.

Post #2519   11/30/13 10:18:59PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Chips:
The Yards- Mark Wahlburg, J. Phoenix, Charlize Theron, James Caan. Its about a guy (Wahlburg) that gets out of jail and gets pulled back into crime through the railroad company. From 1999. 5/10 with 5 being an ok

The Iceman- Michael Shannon, Chris Evans and Wynona Ryder. About a Mob Hitman and his rise and fall. Based on a true story. 7/10

American Mary- nobody I knew in it. Saw it on a top 10 Horror movie list of must see movies. Wasn't all that impressed. 3/10

Only God Judges- Ryan Gosling. This movie was RETARDED!!! He's barely talks and the plot is stupid as shit 0.5/10

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #2520   12/3/13 3:13:46PM   

Page 168 of 186   <<   165     166     167     168     169     170     171   >>