Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Strikeforce's Gina Carano cleared for training, manager hopes for 2011 return

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Aether

I'm just a hater, that's all.

Nah brah, I think you were spot on in your analysis. I will say this: She looked good for a while there in her fight with Cyborg. She was standing in guard, and raining down some good shots. If Cyborg didn't have Dan Henderson's chin, Carano would've won that fight I think. But alas, Cyborg battled back like a true champ, and won.

I think Carano is a talented fighter. If she never ran in to Santos, she would probably still be whooping up on some chicks. But what has Carano done since then? Well, not fight, that's for sure. She gets handed the first ass whooping of her career, and runs out and starts doing movies. I don't think her heart is in this sport.

She is probably going to have a fight before her movie comes out, to give that a little PR push. People will want to see the movie with the chick who just beat some ass in real life in it. But then she will go do another movie, provided Haywire doesn't flop. Maybe she'll fight again to get some PR for that. Who knows.

Post #16   8/4/11 9:55:04PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2