Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Sergei Kharitonov: “Alex Emelianenko is a mistake of nature”

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,449-880
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Sergei Kharitonov told ValeTudo.ru about Fedor`s fight and his brother Alex problems with akcohol, drugs, prison and more!

The long-expected SF: Fedor vs. Henderson tournament where Dan Henderson defeated Fedor Emelianenko in the main event of the evening took part yesterday. Not long before it Fedor’s brother Alexander Emelianenko gave a scandalous interview where he said some unflattering words about Strikeforce Grand prix semi-finalist Sergei Kharitonov. Sergeicould find some time during his preparation to Josh Barnett in Thailand and shared some of his thoughts on the last events with us.

Article

Post #1   8/2/11 8:29:14PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Awesome read pretty funny kinda...guess what angle you are reading from

Post #2   8/2/11 8:37:52PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,449-880
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Kharitonov talking that talk! I couldn't believe it, I laughed my ass off when I was reading it. But it's kind of a bummer, because all of the crap he talked about Alex in his interview made me think of some friends that are the same way. I think we all know or have met people like that in our lives.... Sad business really.

Post #3   8/2/11 8:42:40PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,971-1,169
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I found myself reading it in a Russian accent. It is pretty sad if its true. Alexander was a great talent when he was in pride. He put on some exciting fights, winning 3,all by ko, in :54. But then he kinda faded into the background. If he is spending all his money on beer, drugs, and women, that's gonna be a short life. Everything in excess. Hope he figures his life out.

Post #4   8/2/11 10:01:09PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
"The only way Alex can knock somebody out now is the smell of an alcohol from his mouth."

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   8/3/11 8:21:39PM