Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sergei Kharitonov: “Alex Emelianenko is a mistake of nature”

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,198-1,388
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Sergei Kharitonov told ValeTudo.ru about Fedor`s fight and his brother Alex problems with akcohol, drugs, prison and more!

The long-expected SF: Fedor vs. Henderson tournament where Dan Henderson defeated Fedor Emelianenko in the main event of the evening took part yesterday. Not long before it Fedor’s brother Alexander Emelianenko gave a scandalous interview where he said some unflattering words about Strikeforce Grand prix semi-finalist Sergei Kharitonov. Sergeicould find some time during his preparation to Josh Barnett in Thailand and shared some of his thoughts on the last events with us.

Article

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/2/11 8:29:14PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Awesome read pretty funny kinda...guess what angle you are reading from

Post #2   8/2/11 8:37:52PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,198-1,388
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Kharitonov talking that talk! I couldn't believe it, I laughed my ass off when I was reading it. But it's kind of a bummer, because all of the crap he talked about Alex in his interview made me think of some friends that are the same way. I think we all know or have met people like that in our lives.... Sad business really.

Post #3   8/2/11 8:42:40PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,460-1,453
Chips:
I found myself reading it in a Russian accent. It is pretty sad if its true. Alexander was a great talent when he was in pride. He put on some exciting fights, winning 3,all by ko, in :54. But then he kinda faded into the background. If he is spending all his money on beer, drugs, and women, that's gonna be a short life. Everything in excess. Hope he figures his life out.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   8/2/11 10:01:09PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
"The only way Alex can knock somebody out now is the smell of an alcohol from his mouth."

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   8/3/11 8:21:39PM