Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Who's personality do you hate the most

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

tn_rebel

Standup Guy

tn_rebel Avatar

Career:795-515
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:

Posted by papercut

I also have jones on my list. a bit too cocky after being handed his title shot. sure he finished all of his fights but there were only one or two guys who most consider being top 15 in the division.

If anybody got spoon fed a title it was Shogun. All he had to do was beat a couple of dinosaurs to get his shot. Then he lost and they gave him an immediate rematch. I'm glad he didn't lose again cause I would have hated to see that fight again and again until he won. It was obvious UFC wanted him to be a champ.

Post #31   7/28/11 3:49:46PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by papercut

I also have jones on my list. a bit too cocky after being handed his title shot. sure he finished all of his fights but there were only one or two guys who most consider being top 15 in the division.

If anybody got spoon fed a title it was Shogun. All he had to do was beat a couple of dinosaurs to get his shot. Then he lost and they gave him an immediate rematch. I'm glad he didn't lose again cause I would have hated to see that fight again and again until he won. It was obvious UFC wanted him to be a champ.

Shogun did get a title shot pretty quick but the reason he got the rematch is cuz a lot of people, D. White included, thought shogun won. The guy that gets title shot after title shot is Faber. They really want that guy with a belt. He does put on good fights tho

Post #32   7/28/11 5:55:22PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by papercut

Shogun did get a title shot pretty quick but the reason he got the rematch is cuz a lot of people, D. White included, thought shogun won. The guy that gets title shot after title shot is Faber. They really want that guy with a belt. He does put on good fights tho

And *cough* Randy Couture *cough*.

Post #33   7/28/11 5:58:38PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
And Sylvia and Arlovski back In the day. The heavyweight division wasn't as deep back then. I got pretty sick of Sylvia's bow legs I tell you what

Post #34   7/28/11 7:16:26PM   

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,175-1,292
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:
Rampage.

always tries to be funny..but recycles the same jokes, and a lot of the times he just comes off as a dick anymore..

also is the can dish it out, but cant take it type..

Post #35   7/31/11 2:13:42AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Mayhem13

Rampage.

always tries to be funny..but recycles the same jokes, and a lot of the times he just comes off as a dick anymore..

also is the can dish it out, but cant take it type..

you mean the "(insert name here) has bad breath man, dide need to brush his teeth" joke. How many times has he used that? It's like he's the only one that brushes his teeth in the light heavyweight division

Post #36   7/31/11 12:45:38PM   

stevemeade420

Learning to Sprawl

Career:407-304
Chips:
bisping is the worst, no1 likes him unless ur british or you also hav a shitty personality and are just an asshole. i cant believe he spit at Jorge Rivera corner and that knee was so on purpose. just shows ya how easy it is to get into his head, Josh Koscheck is a close second in my books. i hate any and every1 who shows disrespect to your opponent including silva at the maia fight, he made himself look like an asshole i still love him tho

Post #37   8/1/11 9:04:17PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3