Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Exclusive: Sokoudjou On Karo, Fedor-Lindland, Next Fight [Pt. 2]

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
On May 3, MMANews.com's own Chris Howie sat down with current PRIDE 205 lb. sensation Sokoudjou to discuss his wins over "Lil Nog" and Arona, his one pro MMA loss, his judo match with Karo Parisyan, his thoughts on Fedor grabbing the ropes versus his teammate Matt Lindland, his upcoming PRIDE fight in July and tons more!

.html]LINK

Last edited 1/8/08 12:51PM server time by dothemmath
Edit note/reason: n/a

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   5/6/07 9:39:43AM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,468-915
Chips:
Classy and exciting guy, can't wait to see him fight again

Post #2   5/6/07 10:30:40AM   

kerazzle

MMA Regular

kerazzle Avatar

Career:349-189
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
seems like a good guy...a little too biased when it comes to his team, completely dismissing Shogun's chances against Dan Henderson is ridiculous, I know they are on the same team but come on...

Post #3   5/6/07 7:46:13PM   

jomatty

In Full Mount

jomatty Avatar

Career:137-79
Camp: bet the rent
Chips:
yeah he is def over the top with his admiration of his team. his thoughts on dan and matt vs fedor were a little nutty. that said, you can tell how much he looks up to those guys and it is great that he gives them so much respect. that makes it excusable that he is able to give so much respect to those that have been doing this longer than him.

Post #4   12/30/07 6:11:49PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
I was really dissapointed in Soko's performance and thought he would win that fight but i honestly think it was the UFC jitters and though the UFC should have given him some one a little easier to start out like they did for Rampage and Cro Cop. I mean when he was in the clinch i was expecting better and some judo throws so i think his next fight we will see a much better Soko.
I couldn't stop laughing when he came out in that Predator helmet oh man that was classic.
War Soko

Post #5   12/31/07 12:02:03PM