Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rashad Evans Predicts Jones vs. Rampage; Criticizes Jackson

Print  
Posted By Message

rockyf

MMA Regular

Career:38-31
Chips:
Coming up on September 24th, the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as current champion Jon "Bones" Jones faces one of the nastiest punchers to ever compete in the sport, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

One fighter who undeniably has more history with both of these men than anyone else is top 205 pound contender "Suga" Rashad Evans.

FULL STORY

Post #1   7/18/11 7:46:09AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I don't think Evans is right about rampage running on fumes from pride. Jackson hit the gas station before his destination in the ufc. He did win the title and defeat a dangerous opponent in Dan Henderson to defend it. Oh and do something he never did in pride, beat an ax murderer into convulsions. He just needs a tune-up.

Post #2   7/18/11 3:21:27PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

I don't think Evans is right about rampage running on fumes from pride. Jackson hit the gas station before his destination in the ufc. He did win the title and defeat a dangerous opponent in Dan Henderson to defend it. Oh and do something he never did in pride, beat an ax murderer into convulsions. He just needs a tune-up.

Beating Wanderlei wasn't really that big of an accomplishment, that's the ******* twilight of his career. I think I'd have to agree with Rashad that Rampage's time is done.

Post #3   7/18/11 3:45:53PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,468-851
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
I'm pulling hard for Rampage but, I gotta think that he's past his prime and doesn't always commit to the fight.

Post #4   7/18/11 7:02:44PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,910-1,061
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I think its a bit arrogant to have a firm belief that you know what's going on inside anyones head.

I think there's a big difference between losing your fire, and not taking training serously.

I dont give a **** who you are, if someone loses 45 pounds in 3 months of training, they're taking that **** serious.

Post #5   7/18/11 8:28:55PM