Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mirko Cro Cop: Sonnen Is A Stupid Child Who Barks Like A Dog

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

Posted by zephead

Damn, Mirko never gets like this. Chael will never, ever be anywhere near Mirko, Fedor, Wandy in status, popularity or epic fights.

while I agree that he will never be a legend like those guys, I don't think cheal even cares because these legends did it in japan. Something tells me cheal doesn't really care for japanese mma and to him these guys were just over hyped fighters who aren't succeeding stateside.

Ridiculous. Every athlete respects what the people before him did, well they should butchael doesn't.

Post #16   7/17/11 2:43:21PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

Posted by zephead

Damn, Mirko never gets like this. Chael will never, ever be anywhere near Mirko, Fedor, Wandy in status, popularity or epic fights.

while I agree that he will never be a legend like those guys, I don't think cheal even cares because these legends did it in japan. Something tells me cheal doesn't really care for japanese mma and to him these guys were just over hyped fighters who aren't succeeding stateside.

And at the time, the best fighters in the world were in Japan. I have always been a UFC nuthugger just because I started watching the UFC from the beggining but Pride had the deeper talent pool. Chael would have been handed his breakfast, lunch and dinner over there. This is just Chael being Chael. Instead of letting his fighting ability do the talking, he has to let his mouth do it.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #17   7/17/11 3:59:02PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,533-897
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Although this is a very interesting article, I'm not sure that Chael Sonnen pi**ing someone off is really news.

He could probably get a Buddhist monk to break his vow of silence and start screaming obscenities.

He could probably get a British Royal guard to attack him in anger.

Jesus of Nazareth refuses to turn the other cheek when Chael Sonne is involved.

The Dalai Lama once called Chael Sonnen, "A bit of an ***hole."

Post #18   7/17/11 5:09:46PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,486-872
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605

Although this is a very interesting article, I'm not sure that Chael Sonnen pi**ing someone off is really news.

He could probably get a Buddhist monk to break his vow of silence and start screaming obscenities.

Gotta spread the love that was funny.
What gets me is Nog and CC are taking Chael that seriously. The best thing they could do is actually admit he's a little funny and shrug it off,or at least in my opinion. Understanably they won't stand for it because their fighters but that would be my method.

Post #19   7/17/11 7:04:40PM   

Jekyll

TROLL

Jekyll Avatar

Career:8-13
Chips:

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by bjj1605

Gotta spread the love that was funny.
What gets me is Nog and CC are taking Chael that seriously. The best thing they could do is actually admit he's a little funny and shrug it off,or at least in my opinion. Understanably they won't stand for it because their fighters but that would be my method.

i think its more that he is taking shots at Brazilians and ever brazilan that has fought Sonnen has not only beat him but made his ass tap

Post #20   7/17/11 7:27:51PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,600-1,654
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think that's two free headlines for Sonnen before the day was over. People are never going to learn how publicity works until they work it.......look at what Tito just did....went from being a very well paid heel for 5 years to damn near the hero of UFC 132! Plus $400K.....I'd be an A-Hole for that!!

Post #21   7/17/11 8:54:39PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,878-1,047
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
He graduated from college with a degree in bullshitting. So he is not an ordinary idiot, he is an idiot that has diploma in bullshitting.

Post #22   7/17/11 8:58:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2