Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Roy Nelson Planned for UFC 137

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:604-324
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
poor mirko, not really feelin this matchup

Post #16   7/13/11 5:20:38PM   

Lesnar1

In Full Mount

Lesnar1 Avatar

Career:494-331
Chips:
Battle of the gatekeepers. I think this is Mirko's final battle I don't think he gets past Roy. Sad to say cause i've been a big Mirko fan for years but he just hasn't been the same assasin type fighter he was in Pride and has lost his last two by pretty brutal ko's. I think Roy will sub him.

Post #17   7/14/11 12:19:08AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,804-1,005
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Mirko looked sharp against Schaub, and might have taken a decision had he not got knocked out/continued at the pace he was.

Roy doesn't have great takedowns, isn't too mobile, and i think Mirko couldn't ask for a better top level guy to match up against his style.

Now i still might pussyfoot with this match and pick Roy, but i think Mirko might just win this fight. And his odds should be great for betting.

Post #18   7/14/11 12:11:08PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2