Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Stupid idea for TUF

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,283-1,272
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
If they threw in an episode where Jim Carrey fills in pretending to be Rich, I'd watch.

Post #16   7/5/11 1:20:49PM   

Patchedup15

MMA Regular

Patchedup15 Avatar

Career:514-380
Chips:
I like the idea.. definitely not call them the house mom.. But i think everyone can agree the show is getting a little stale to anyone who isn't an MMA Fanatic. Best thing to do is to shake things up a bit. Maybe have a coach who is neutral wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially if audiences got to see him telling fighters about things like octagon shock, staying away from the BS that is TRT, or choosing fight camps more wisely.

Post #17   7/5/11 4:45:03PM   

Jekyll

TROLL

Jekyll Avatar

Career:8-13
Chips:
Larenzo already said there will never be another "Comeback" season

seems kinda odd seeing how one of the fighters on the comeback season actually took the tile from the best P4P fighter in the world

Post #18   7/5/11 7:53:46PM   

Passive_Jay

Learning to Sprawl

Passive_Jay Avatar

Career:815-545
Camp: View Askew M.M.A.
Chips:
Oh the "house mom" part of it was just for ***** and giggles, but I do think it would be interesting to have an experienced older fighter to give them advice beyond what they get from the two coaches and try to keep the peace in the house. Besides, how amusing would it have been to watch Rich try to deal with Junie Browning during one of his drunken escapades?

Post #19   7/6/11 11:48:19AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2