Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Whats next for Tito at this point?

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,631-1,351
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Stephan bonner or vladdy rematch
Or brilz

A win over Bader gets him someone much higher up the ladder than those 3 obviously. Those may be possibilities for Bader, not Ortiz.

Post #16   7/3/11 9:25:01AM   

free_style_52

Learning to Sprawl

Career:95-79
Camp: Vanilla Ice Ice Baby
Chips:
Yeah a Machida rematch or the winner of lil nog franklin make the most sense. I think the winner of Shogun vs Griffin is a little too high in the rankings to justify a tito fight because then you start talking number 1 contender and tito needs more then 2 wins to be considered for that, especially when one of them is bader.

Post #17   7/3/11 10:49:35AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,983-1,702
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I wanna see him against Franklin tbh.

Post #18   7/3/11 11:30:46AM   

40ouncetpkid

MMA Sensei

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:

Posted by SpicyMeatball

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

He's still the man! haha Can't believe so many people were counting him out, he doesn't suck he can still hang with the best as he's proven time and time and time and time again!

I said he had better striking, Bader isn't a striker, all power. Tito actually knows how to strike. I say he deserves another top 10, perhaps the winner of Forrest-Shogun or Franklin-Big Nog. Definitely his last run hope he makes the best of it!

My first favorite MMA fighter glad to see him back in the winning column after such close painful to watch losses, which he arguably beat Rashad & Forrest the 2nd time. Would love to see him at least make it to a #1 contenders fight before its all said and done.

Haha, you picked Bader to win...

I never said I picked I just thought Bader would lay on him for 3 rounds, but I said in here he had the better striking and if Bader stood he would lose.

Post #19   7/3/11 12:50:03PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
No i think he should fight Mitrione at a catch weight...they both hate each other..

Post #20   7/3/11 12:50:37PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,887-1,178
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Tito has a name bigger than just about any 205er big enough to not win a fight in what roughly 5 years then pull out a 3 fight win steark and get a title shot. dude can sell a fight better than anyone. I would like to see a Rashad rematch after he loses to Davis. I have always thought Tito won that fight and still can Evans and Bater are a lot alike just a speed differance. if that Tito comes out in the next few fights f*ck watch out UFC cause that dude is gonna demand some $$$

Congrats Tito

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #21   7/3/11 2:28:53PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Tito's record IMO doesn't grant him a fight against a top 5 guy like some have mentioned. I'd go with the Franklin/Nog winner as it has a big pull to us hardcorps fans and doesn't tie up the title picture, plus if he does pull out nothing is lost. Putting him down too far is a mistake as well, he needs a bigger name than Bonnar/Vladdy to make the fight hype as he does so well. I'd love a Machida rematch but IMO it's a pretty bad match up for Tito and he shouldn't try to destroy what little he has going for him right now....same as the Forrest rematch.

Post #22   7/3/11 3:51:05PM   

Torrent-Pig

Learning to Sprawl

Torrent-Pig Avatar

Career:61-49
Chips:
I'm not interested in any of the rematch fights. Hes earned a fresh start, and should fight someone we haven't seen him in there with. Lil Nog looks good to me. Id like to see Tito put together a few wins before he fights Franklin, or any Top Shelf opponents.

Post #23   7/3/11 5:17:04PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:
With how much they pay Tito per fight, every fight he's in will be main-event caliber. There's no more "climbing up the ladder" when your paychecks are that big even it is his first win in 5 years.

Post #24   7/3/11 5:23:01PM   

roofer1967

MMA Regular

roofer1967 Avatar

Career:977-602
Camp: Frontline
Chips:
Franklin would probably make the most sense if he wins his next fight. They could be the main event on a free card.

Post #25   7/3/11 8:30:08PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I'm sticking with Bonnar. He's won his last 2. Notable name. Just pulled out of a fight, I believe and will need another soon once he's healthed.

Post #26   7/3/11 10:42:02PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I'm sticking with Bonnar. He's won his last 2. Notable name. Just pulled out of a fight, I believe and will need another soon once he's healthed.

I still want to see Bonnar/Kos meet in the middle and both their injuries have them coming back at the same time. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

Post #27   7/3/11 10:58:19PM   

Jekyll

TROLL

Jekyll Avatar

Career:8-13
Chips:
retirement... he got lucky with this fight... lets all be honest..

Post #28   7/4/11 12:30:10AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by Jekyll

retirement... he got lucky with this fight... lets all be honest..

Lets all be honest, that was a useless comment

I was going to say that Tito should get Thiago Silva next but then I remembered that he is suspended. Bummer, that would be a fight that makes sense as far as rankings go.

I like the whole Rich Franklin idea, that would be a great fight and would be easy to sell. I'd feel for Rich though, he never gets an easy fight. A rematch with Forrest does not really interest me at this point and I can't see a rematch with Machida going any differently.

I would kind of like to see Ortiz/Evans II, I thought that Tito won the first fight, so I guess I'd say Tito should get the loser of Evans/Davis.

Post #29   7/4/11 2:24:29AM   

SpicyMeatball

Learning to Sprawl

SpicyMeatball Avatar

Career:60-36
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Posted by SpicyMeatball

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

He's still the man! haha Can't believe so many people were counting him out, he doesn't suck he can still hang with the best as he's proven time and time and time and time again!

I said he had better striking, Bader isn't a striker, all power. Tito actually knows how to strike. I say he deserves another top 10, perhaps the winner of Forrest-Shogun or Franklin-Big Nog. Definitely his last run hope he makes the best of it!

My first favorite MMA fighter glad to see him back in the winning column after such close painful to watch losses, which he arguably beat Rashad & Forrest the 2nd time. Would love to see him at least make it to a #1 contenders fight before its all said and done.

Haha, you picked Bader to win...

I never said I picked I just thought Bader would lay on him for 3 rounds, but I said in here he had the better striking and if Bader stood he would lose.

I looked at your 132 picks, you went with Bader. I just thought it was interesting that you picked Bader and then made it seem like you picked Ortiz, that's all. No big deal. You said that you can't believe so many people picked against him, without even mentioning that you yourself picked against him.

Post #30   7/4/11 8:09:47AM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3