Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Brett Rogers Arrested And Jailed For Domestic Abuse

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,340-1,374
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
This girl is a warrior and has a better chin than Arlovski. We've found Cyborgs next opponent.

Post #16   6/30/11 6:51:22PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,557-943
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

Posted by warglory

This guy better be found innocent, or else he will be perminently written off in the mma community. We are a fickle bunch, you can't ride free like Chris Brown did.

I think you can consider him done.

Not to change the subject, but as it turns out no one gives a **** anymore that Chris Brown beat Rihanna to a pulp. That ****** gets his single played on the radio all goddamn day. No one talks about it. And I hear women like "Oh he's cute though, he can dance" and I can't believe it. No one remembers he is a piece of **** woman beater.

As for Tiuana throwing the first punch..... she is the instigator, but she is a victim as well. I've been punched and slapped by women before. You know what I did? Nothing. Because even if they slap or punch you, and then you call the police and restrain them, you are probably still going to be the one to go to jail and get arrested even though you did nothing.

And that my friends, is the catch-22. Sure, some women you might want to slap the **** out of. Tiuana sounds like one of them. You might want to stomp a mudhole in her ass. But that doesn't mean it's ok to.

Last edited 6/30/11 7:51PM server time by pmoney
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #17   6/30/11 7:09:16PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Posted by RyanC

Posted by warglory

This guy better be found innocent, or else he will be perminently written off in the mma community. We are a fickle bunch, you can't ride free like Chris Brown did.

I think you can consider him done.

Not to change the subject, but as it turns out no one gives a **** anymore that Chris Brown beat Rihanna to a pulp. That f**** gets his single played on the radio all goddamn day. No one talks about it. And I hear women like "Oh he's cute though, he can dance" and I can't believe it. No one remembers he is a piece of **** woman beater.

As for Tiuana throwing the first punch..... she is the instigator, but she is a victim as well. I've been punched and slapped by women before. You know what I did? Nothing. Because even if they slap or punch you, and then you call the police and restrain them, you are probably still going to be the one to go to jail and get arrested even though you did nothing.

And that my friends, is the catch-22. Sure, some b***** you might want to slap the **** out of. Tiuana sounds like one of them. You might want to stomp a mudhole in that b****. But that doesn't mean it's ok to.

I would seriously consider editing a certain "F" word out of this post. Not to mention a "B" word as well. You might find yourself banned with a quickness.

Last edited 6/30/11 7:15PM server time by RyanC

Post #18   6/30/11 7:13:52PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,557-943
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by RyanC
I would seriously consider editing a certain "F" word out of this post. Not to mention a "B" word as well. You might find yourself banned with a quickness.

Thank you for your observation and consideration. I did edit a little bit. However, if it gets through the filter, and it is considered inappropriate by admins and or mods, I would hope they would change their filter to edit out those words before they ban someone for using them.

"Just give us a second chance! You can't cancel us without giving us a second chance" - Garth

Post #19   6/30/11 7:48:56PM   

UFC_Fanatic

Belt Contender

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,516-928
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

Even if she did hit him he could have simply restrained her and called the police. I can't believe you are even remotely trying to justify this.

God forbid people make the mature decision.

Last edited 6/30/11 8:12PM server time by ufc_Fanatic
4 total post edits

Post #20   6/30/11 7:50:34PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Posted by RyanC

Thank you for your observation and consideration. I did edit a little bit. However, if it gets through the filter, and it is considered inappropriate by admins and or mods, I would hope they would change their filter to edit out those words before they ban someone for using them.

"Just give us a second chance! You can't cancel us without giving us a second chance" - Garth

No problem. I don't know what they deem inappropriate and what's acceptable, but I figured that might be near the line if not over. Just figured I'd try to lookout for you.

Post #21   6/30/11 8:43:04PM   

Bustamante-Aoki

Standup Guy

Bustamante-Aoki Avatar

Career:1,961-1,183
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

Posted by Bustamante-Aoki
I don't feel much sympathy for her. She hit him first. What was she doing punching him in the first place, let alone with their daughter watching.

Not that i condone beating women up, but she should be facing charges too. They both behaved like idiots. The daughter is the victim.

She allegedly hit him first. He definitely hit her. He didn't have a scratch on him, and she had multiple hematoma, cauliflower ear, a missing tooth, and got choked unconscious. You don't think that's a bit excessive? Even if she did hit him he could have simply restrained her and called the police. I can't believe you are even remotely trying to justify this.

I'm not trying to justify Bretts actions at all. He's going to jail for this, his career is over, he lost his wife, and his daughter may never speak to him again. He's going to get what he deserves, and rightly so. Me calling him a douchebag makes no difference. He lost a lot more than fan respect.

I'm not trying to justify anyones actions. The law states if you hit someone first you are assaulting them, and starting huge fights like that in front of your child is grounds for having your kids taken away from you. They both need to learn to control themselves.

I never said Brett didn't act excessively. He certainly did. I just think she probably did too. The kid definitely didn't, and this will definitely affect her negatively. I feel sorry for the kid, the parents both need to learn how to control their emotions.

Post #22   6/30/11 9:48:59PM   

robert619

Learning to Sprawl

robert619 Avatar

Career:941-651
Camp: EA UFC Forums
Chips:
Should of had Josh Barnett as her Bodyguard. Ok now in all seriousness this is sick and wrong. He went way overboard for this one. He can say good bye to his kids, wife, his career, and getting his job back at Walmart.

Post #23   6/30/11 11:29:27PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2