Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Are you looking to join a camp?

Print  
Posted By Message

trevail

MMA Sensei

trevail Avatar

Career:1,268-648
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hey if you make all your picks and are looking to join a camp let me know either in this thread or via PM. Our camp "Slaughterhouse" is constantly growing and unlike some camps we do not require any mandatory discussions in order to remain an active member. Our camp takes part in the primary and secondary league if you chose and we also hold "inter-camp" competitions. Let me know if you're interested..........

Post #1   6/29/11 6:31:02PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,835-1,784
Chips:
Nice avatar buddy......isn't that copy right infringement?!

Post #2   6/29/11 11:03:01PM   

trevail

MMA Sensei

trevail Avatar

Career:1,268-648
Chips:
Haha well i was in Sabotage until i got the boot for not taking part in the discussions (even though i was ranked 3rd overall within the camp for pick percentage)

Post #3   6/30/11 6:14:43PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,663-1,374
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I once got booted from Fleek's house for not fully participating in birthday suit Twister.

I literally couldn't touch blue with my left hand while my right foot was on red and refused to have a discussion about it.

I don't go over there anymore but I have a few Sabotage temporary tattoo's I wear when I watch Bellator.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot why I started replying: go here to find people who have indicated that they are looking for a camp. Makes ita lot easier to recruit for a new camp: http://www.mmaplayground.com/camp_recruitment.aspx

Last edited 7/3/11 6:54AM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   7/3/11 6:53:48AM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,396-1,260
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

I once got booted from Fleek's house for not fully participating in birthday suit Twister.

I literally couldn't touch blue with my left hand while my right foot was on red and refused to have a discussion about it.

I don't go over there anymore but I have a few Sabotage temporary tattoo's I wear when I watch Bellator.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot why I started replying: go here to find people who have indicated that they are looking for a camp. Makes ita lot easier to recruit for a new camp: http://www.mmaplayground.com/camp_recruitment.aspx

I told you gag balls are NOT optional.

Post #5   7/3/11 8:09:08AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,663-1,374
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

Post #6   7/3/11 8:19:57AM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,917-1,504
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

Do the Mariners even have a team anymore?

Post #7   7/3/11 6:49:13PM