Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Helwani's updates on the Marquardt story from last night

Print  
Posted By Message

rockyf

MMA Regular

Career:38-31
Chips:
Ariel Helwani has posted his latest information on the failed Nate Marquardt pre-fight medical test and his ultimate dismissal from the UFC.

arielhelwani Ariel Helwani
Nate failed the medical requirements for the fight and was put on suspension by the PA athletic commission until he provides a medical ...

... report showing that he's satisfied those requirements. He was given every opportunity to meet the requirements ...

full story

Post #1   6/27/11 7:10:18AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,394-1,281
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
What was rampage's beef with helwani??
Everytime I tried to talk to him he made bonner ask the questions instead or ariel

Post #2   6/27/11 4:01:49PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

What was rampage's beef with helwani??
Everytime I tried to talk to him he made bonner ask the questions instead or ariel

Ariel Helwani

The first interview under the text explains why Rampage doesn't like him. Then Rampage got pissed during the post fight show when Helwani asked him if he thought the fight should've been stopped.

Post #3   6/27/11 7:13:34PM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
Rampage can be funny but he needs to grow up a bit. He's all smiles when he is mocking someone else and the jokes on them but he takes offence to the slightest thing and resorts to threats immediately. In my opinion a trained 'professional' fighter with the capability to really hurt average Joe should never physically threaten a non trained fighter. Just like Kos did to that nurse on TUF

Fair enough if they want to do it to each other but to do it to average Joe is like threatening them with a weapon.

Post #4   6/28/11 4:48:23AM