Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Strikeforce Challengers 16 Results: Fodor vs. Terry

Print  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,279-1,225
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
MMA Fighting has Strikeforce Challengers 16 results of Caros Fodor vs. James Terry, Ryan Couture vs. Matt Ricehouse and the rest of the Showtime card from the ShoWare Center in Kent, Wash.

In the main event, Caros Fodor extended his win streak to four with a unanimous decision win over James Terry. In other action, Ryan Couture, son of UFC Hall of Famer Randy, lost in his third trip inside the cage, dropping a decision to Matt Ricehouse.

Showtime Bouts
Caros Fodor def. James Terry (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Matt Ricehouse def. Ryan Couture via unanimous decision (29-28 3x)
Lorenz Larkin def. Gian Villante via unanimous decision (29-28 3x)
Jason High def. Quinn Mulhern via unanimous decision (30-27 3x)
Julia Budd def. Germaine de Randamie via unanimous decision (29-28 3x)

Preliminary Bouts
Derek Brunson def. Jeremy Hamilton via unanimous decision (30-27 3x)
Eduardo Pamplona def. Jerron Peoples via first-round TKO
Trevor Smith def. Keith Berry via second-round technical submission Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #1   6/25/11 10:55:08AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Look at all those decisions.

Post #2   6/25/11 12:37:25PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,279-1,225
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Yeah, even with all those decisions, the card was still somewhat entertaining. Larkin looked real good.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   6/25/11 12:41:07PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,632-1,680
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I don't know if Larkin looked good or if Gian just looked bad....his cardio and lack of wrestling in the second and third rounds really did him in. Fodor not finishing Terry a couple of times that he had the chance to was quite disappointing as well.....over all not a bad night for a freebie little league night.

Post #4   6/25/11 2:45:35PM