Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Quick Quote: 'Let's be honest, Joe Stevenson hasn't really evolved much in three years'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by FlashyG

Pot, meet kettle

Hey!!! You stole that from my comment on the Pettis/Cowboy thread.

''

apparently I did, although I think someone probably said it before both of us.

Accept this prop as my apology.

As the official arbiter of these proceedings I find you guilty of plagiarism, FlashyG. Your penalty....a lifetime of watching Jersey Shore.

Jersey Shore is pretty entertaining. Glee on the other hand.....

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   6/23/11 2:37:08PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
i really hope Joe wins this fight. i like watching his fights, win or lose...but obviously wins are better lol.

WAR DADDY!!!

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #17   6/23/11 2:41:52PM   

40ouncetpkid

MMA Sensei

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:
Just not really much he can do. He's decent in everything but not great at anything besides the Guillotine. Greg Jackson gameplans helped him against Fisher & Diaz but that only gets you so far if all you are is average.

He's fun to watch though, I hope he runs right through Vasquez and can stay in the UFC. Almost always in a good fight.

Post #18   6/23/11 3:10:38PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,598-933
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by FlashyG

Pot, meet kettle

Hey!!! You stole that from my comment on the Pettis/Cowboy thread.

''

apparently I did, although I think someone probably said it before both of us.

Accept this prop as my apology.

I accept these props as penance for your offense.

Let us put this matter behind us, lest it become a feud that shall haunt future generations.

Edit: I think people are exaggerating the amount to which Joe has been stagnate. I might agree that he "hasn't evolved MUCH" but that doesn't mean he hasn't evolved at all. His striking has improved a lot. Its still not good... but at least he has SOME stand up. His ground game is still just top position or guillotine, only two things to watch out for.

Last edited 6/23/11 10:13PM server time by bjj1605
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   6/23/11 10:02:44PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2