Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Once I Was a Champion, the documentary about the life of Evan Tanner, being screened at the LA film Festival this week

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,983-1,702
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Once I Was a Champion, the documentary about the life of Evan Tanner, is being screened at the LA film Festival this week. The film was directed by Gerard Roxburgh , and produced by TapouT Films (which also produced Hamill, the documentary about Matt Hamill).

ARTICLE LINK

SCREENING TIMES LINK

OFFICIAL MOVIE TRAILER

I'm excited for this. I loved Evan Tanner. The first ufc I saw he beat Dave Terrell after being in a very tight guillotine. Been a big fan ever since.

RIP Tanner

Post #1   6/15/11 2:52:26PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
I can't wait to see this! Evan was a one in a million guy and his life was amazing!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   6/15/11 3:29:34PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,554-840
Chips:
They had a private screening for members of the media a few weeks back and by all accounts it was fantastic. I really cannot wait to get a look at this. I wonder how long it will be before there is a commercial release?

Post #3   6/15/11 6:07:48PM   

robert619

Learning to Sprawl

robert619 Avatar

Career:963-669
Camp: EA UFC Forums
Chips:
I can't wait for this. I love Evan Tanner. He had the heart like no other fighter. Was really fun to watch and was really sad to see him go. R.I.P Evan

Post #4   6/15/11 6:22:20PM