Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Barnett's Strange Journey to the Strikeforce Cage

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,051-1,734
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Eight hundred seventy-two. That's the number of days since Josh Barnett last fought on U.S. soil (when he forced Gilbert Yvel to tap to strikes). In the interim, we've seen three Super Bowl champions. Two major scandals involving self-portraits of penises. Two earthquakes near 9.0 in magnitude in Japan and Chile. Flooding in Pakistan. The deaths of both Michael Jackson and Osama bin Laden. The rise of Twitter and Facebook. Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien playing hot potato with the Tonight Show. Uprisings in Egypt and Libya and across the Middle East. And so on and so forth.

LINK

Post #1   6/15/11 2:38:57PM   

Jekyll

TROLL

Jekyll Avatar

Career:8-13
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Eight hundred seventy-two. That's the number of days since Josh Barnett last fought on U.S. soil (when he forced Gilbert Yvel to tap to strikes). In the interim, we've seen three Super Bowl champions. Two major scandals involving self-portraits of penises. Two earthquakes near 9.0 in magnitude in Japan and Chile. Flooding in Pakistan. The deaths of both Michael Jackson and Osama bin Laden. The rise of Twitter and Facebook. Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien playing hot potato with the Tonight Show. Uprisings in Egypt and Libya and across the Middle East. And so on and so forth.

LINK

you forgot the number of leaked celeb boob scandles... but then again that number is up there days hes not fought in the US

Post #2   6/15/11 3:33:37PM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,396-1,260
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Barnett get KTFO this weekend. I'll be rooting for it to happen, that's for sure.

Post #3   6/15/11 3:49:09PM   

baylee

Learning to Sprawl

Career:901-599
Camp: Team B
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

I wouldn't be surprised to see Barnett get KTFO this weekend. I'll be rooting for it to happen, that's for sure.

I am hoping for that also.

Post #4   6/15/11 5:23:35PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
if he loses to rogers hes screwed. rogers got absolutly owned by overeem. i still see overeem taking this tourney

Post #5   6/15/11 11:12:03PM