Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Following Trash Talking Kids project, Stephan Bonnar has beef with Josh Koscheck

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,404-862
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Simply put, UFC fan favorite Stephan Bonnar does not like fellow "The Ultimate Fighter 1" cast member Josh Koscheck.

Or, as Bonnar put it a little more eloquently, the light heavyweight dreams of kicking the welterweight contender's ass.

"Words cannot describe how bad I want to kick Josh Koscheck's ass right now," Bonnar said at this weekend's UFC Fight Club Q&A session. "Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I'm up just thinking about all the things I want to do to him – and kick his ass."

Article

Post #1   6/12/11 12:19:37PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
These shirts are kinda cool lookin. I don't think I'd buy one for $40, but I think a Chang Sung Jung shirt would be epic. Here are the shirts.

Shirt Images

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   6/12/11 6:43:30PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
So did Koscheck not give his likeness for the shirt or did he agree to do it and is just mad they made him look like a cabbage patch doll?

Post #3   6/13/11 12:10:36AM   

Jekyll

TROLL

Jekyll Avatar

Career:8-13
Chips:

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

So did Koscheck not give his likeness for the shirt or did he agree to do it and is just mad they made him look like a cabbage patch doll?

Koz looks like a cabbage patch kid no matter what... if he went with green hair he would be a chia pet

Post #4   6/13/11 3:27:11AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,185-1,229
Chips:
I think those shirts are hilarious. But it's hard to blame Kos saying no. If I read what Bonnar said correctly, he didn't get their permission first, he just went ahead and made the shirts.

Post #5   6/13/11 3:05:31PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Chips:

Posted by scoozna

I think those shirts are hilarious. But it's hard to blame Kos saying no. If I read what Bonnar said correctly, he didn't get their permission first, he just went ahead and made the shirts.

Exactly. I don't blame Kos one bit. This is taught in Business 101.

Post #6   6/13/11 3:08:49PM   

FlashyG

MMA Sensei

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,135-1,197
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Not only that Koscheck was going to be sued by one of his sponsors, who has an exclusive deal with him, over his likeness appearing in a competitor's products.

I may not be a Koscheck fan by any means but in this case I'd have done the same thing he did.

Post #7   6/13/11 3:17:26PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Chips:
And if the fight were to ever happen (doubtful), I'd root for Kos all the way. I'm not a Bonnar fan at all.

Post #8   6/13/11 3:23:19PM