Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

MFC's Brian Cobb-Really interesting guy

Print  
Posted By Message

rockyf

MMA Regular

Career:38-31
Chips:
Good interview with Brian Cobb who seems like a really nice guy..!! (fighting this friday 10th june against Drew Ficket)

AMMA: Now I know you may think we’re all about MMA, but let’s get to what’s really important – education! For Addicts who don’t know, you’re a school teacher. How long have you been a teacher and what grades do you teach?

BC: Starting Monday, actually, will be my fourth season teaching summer school, and this last school year was my first full school year teaching. I teach high school math. It’s fun. I enjoy it. I’m finishing up my masters in math and my teaching credential right now.

AMMA: Not a lot of discipline problems in your class I’m guessing…

BC: Usually not. Usually not.

AMMA: Do your students know you’re a pro fighter?

BC: Yeah, I usually try to avoid talking about it or bringing it up, but another teacher will almost always let one student know, and then it just spreads like wild fire. It was hard to keep under wraps after the first month or so.

Brian Cobb Interview

Post #1   6/9/11 4:10:56AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'll be DVRing this for sure. Gonna have a bunch of mma to watch when I get home

Post #2   6/9/11 2:42:35PM