Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Five Ounce of Pain: Interview With Tito. Part 1 & 2

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
In addition to being one of the most well-known mixed martial artists around the world, Tito Ortiz is also one of the sport's most controversial. Ortiz recently found himself embroiled in two major controversies, one with UFC president Dana White and the other with Rashad Evans, Ortiz's opponent at UFC 73 on July 7 in Sacramento.

Part 1

Part 2

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   5/2/07 2:43:39PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
Something bothers me about that second interview. I don't like all the talk about starting a reality show and getting mvoie deals. Tito is my fighter as long as he remains a fighter. If he starts putting more time into tv bullshit I'll have to find a new #1.

Post #2   5/2/07 3:22:00PM   

rameydl8

Standup Guy

rameydl8 Avatar

Career:354-206
Camp: Minford manglas
Chips:
tito likesthe drama because he gets more attention. but no matter how much he talks and tries to be tough..chuck whooped his ass and i dont like him

Post #3   5/2/07 9:39:34PM