Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

BAMMA 6 Results: Kong Dissects Ninja in 3

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,847-1,629
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
In what was expected to be BAMMA Middleweight Champion Tom Watson's toughest test to date the Southampton, England native made it look easy. Loose and sharp on his feet and excellently setting up his bludgeoning kicks with crisp punches he looked to have his opponent Murilo Rua figured out from the beginning, likely a product of focusing his training camp for this fight at Team Greg Jackson in New Mexico. Murilo appeared a little doughy and possibly out of shape. Even when warming up the Chute Boxe product and Pride Veteran looked to have lost some flexibility in his hamstrings. Had he taken his opponent too lightly?

LINK

Post #1   5/22/11 12:48:13AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,279-1,225
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Kong absolutely dominated Ninja. I didn't think he'd finish him, but he looked much improved since his last fight. Rua's leg was destroyed by Watson's leg kicks.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   5/22/11 1:02:15AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,847-1,629
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Great win for Kong.

Post #3   5/22/11 1:20:21AM