Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official "I'm Stoned" Thread

Print  
  Page 55 of 63   <<   52     53     54     55     56     57     58   >>
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
My brother's friend is letting us borrow Evil Bong and Evil Bong 2. I wish I could get high to watch it but it should be entertaining regardless Any reviews?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #811   1/20/13 10:15:35PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,692-972
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
never seen it bubbs but my friend loves them. i dont like his taste in anything so i wont be watching them. let us know how they are.

i wanted to add this post of mine to this thread, bc i honestly cant believe i wrote it. im willing to debate it if anyone disagrees, but i thought it fit well in this thread.

Posted by Poor_Franklin

as much as i hate to call it this, i'll do it.

marijuana is a PED.

i know long distance runners that vape before a competition bc they say it helps them start out w/ a runner's high & it helps them keep their heart rate low & their breathing stays smooth & is not labored. i actually get this, as i love to smoke before i go jogging.

i know some weight lifters that smoke before they lift. i personally do not get this one at all, but it doesnt mean people dont do it to help them perform.

lots of people love to smoke after a workout bc it helps them mentally & physically relax & get ready for the next day of training. me & lots of other people do not see anything wrong w/ this, but you cant deny the performance-enhancing qualities of the beautiful plant.

should it be legal? yes. is it stupid the AC cares about it & it's on the list of banned substances? yes. but it is illegal, it is banned & it is possible for a person to enhance their performance w/ it, so i do see the issue with it

Post #812   1/24/13 1:27:16PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Chips:
also......i just found out i wont be going back to school until the fall due to scheduling conflicts w/ my classes, so now my part time job has been deemed irrelevant, so i am going to have to find me a big boy job, which means i will not be smoking any green after this weekend.

i havent quit like this in a long time & i might not be able to smoke for a long time after Sunday. im not addicted, but i sure am going to miss it.

Post #813   1/24/13 1:30:43PM   

babalu46

In Full Mount

babalu46 Avatar

Career:1,095-668
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

also......i just found out i wont be going back to school until the fall due to scheduling conflicts w/ my classes, so now my part time job has been deemed irrelevant, so i am going to have to find me a big boy job, which means i will not be smoking any green after this weekend.

i havent quit like this in a long time & i might not be able to smoke for a long time after Sunday. im not addicted, but i sure am going to miss it.

I always think a break helps i'll often go a few weeks without smoking just so I miss it a little more and I don't have to smoke as much when I return to the beautiful plant because it kicks my ass if I load my joint

But going months sucks!! Good luck bro but i'd be sneaking in a little smoke every now and again

Post #814   1/24/13 5:30:29PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Chips:

Posted by babalu46

I always think a break helps i'll often go a few weeks without smoking just so I miss it a little more and I don't have to smoke as much when I return to the beautiful plant because it kicks my ass if I load my joint

But going months sucks!! Good luck bro but i'd be sneaking in a little smoke every now and again

thanks man! im saving to move so i def cant risk cheating bc i'll be needing another drug test when i move. in all honesty, it looks like i might not be smoking for a real long time.

im going to pick up jogging again. a runner's high & champagne are the only 2 things that get me feeling good & stoned.....and i'm def not gonna start drinking champagne on a regular basis

Post #815   1/24/13 6:22:37PM   

babalu46

In Full Mount

babalu46 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by babalu46

thanks man! im saving to move so i def cant risk cheating bc i'll be needing another drug test when i move. in all honesty, it looks like i might not be smoking for a real long time.

im going to pick up jogging again. a runner's high & champagne are the only 2 things that get me feeling good & stoned.....and i'm def not gonna start drinking champagne on a regular basis

All I can think is your username is very apt at this moment in time.

Post #816   1/24/13 6:43:04PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by babalu46

Funny you mention champagne, I JUST left this guys house, im on a bus, from buying a strain named champagne, ive had it before, quite common around me, pretty solid stuff

When I get home the first bong rip is dedicated to you man, stay strong man

No idea whats wrong with the quote lol, on my phone, the playground needs a mobile app

Last edited 1/24/13 9:30PM server time by king_katool
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #817   1/24/13 9:25:36PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

that sucks man. When I lived away for school I was high almost daily for 4 years. I moved back home about a year and a half ago and I've barely touched it since. I do miss it at times but I've been able to go months without a puff. I get the craving every now and then but I grab a box of triscuits and devour it instead Plus you'll instantly notice a difference in your bank account by not buying which is a good reward for staying away.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #818   1/24/13 11:58:32PM   

SpiderSilva

1/31/15 a Legend returns

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,894-1,182
Chips:
Man.third thread might die for awhile half ofeveryone has to so. Is going to make going to the movies suck for awhile. Plus I have to renew my red card in the next few Weeks

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #819   2/2/13 9:39:09AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Chips:
ive found i only miss smoking during certain circumstances

1. when i get off work from the bar & am looking for a quick way to wind down
2. when i am about to sit down to watch a movie or some of my fav tv shows
3. when my gf smokes

let me explain #3. my gf will more than likely never need to quit smoking, as she is a culinary major & most chefs never get drug tested. she smokes regularly, as i did. i am not the guy that would ask her to quit smoking w/ me, nor am i the guy that asks her to leave the room just bc i am quitting. but i have found that i miss the taste of good bud. the smell of good weed has started making my mouth water & i am almost positive i will eventually try investing in some good, high-end, flavored tobacco to see if it can fill this urge. has anyone ever tried or heard of someone who has tried this?

Last edited 2/6/13 4:57AM server time by Poor_Franklin

Post #820   2/6/13 4:57:05AM   

babalu46

In Full Mount

babalu46 Avatar

Chips:
It saddens me to see the state of this once incredible thread

I will get extra baked after work tonight for my drug test shackled brothers and sisters

Post #821   3/1/13 7:11:37PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Chips:
I got stoned for the Legacy fights tonight

Not much to say about it. I need a new bong. This one is getting pretty nasty.

Post #822   3/2/13 12:48:07AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

I hur that. I got another vape only to discover that it lacked the fan capability. I have to send the first one back to get the better version so in the meantime I have some gross ass bubbler. You really notice the difference quickly

Post #823   3/2/13 1:21:22PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Chips:

Last edited 4/9/14 7:56AM server time by airkerma

Post #824   3/2/13 1:22:17PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

I hur that. I got another vape only to discover that it lacked the fan capability. I have to send the first one back to get the better version so in the meantime I have some gross ass bubbler. You really notice the difference quickly

What kind of vape did you get? I've been considering getting one for a while now. Easier on the lungs.

Post #825   3/2/13 2:43:42PM   

Page 55 of 63   <<   52     53     54     55     56     57     58   >>