Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official "I'm Stoned" Thread

Print  
  Page 5 of 62   <<   2     3     4     5     6     7     8   >>
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,534-933
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

I smoke everyday cuz I want to live forever.

link

Dude, that's a crazy article, and you are my hero for posting it, FranklinFan! Very few people ever live to be 100, and the ones that do, I would imagine even fewer live any kind of enjoyable life. To be at least 120, and to be able to walk under your own power, and your only complaint would be weak eyesight.... you are kicking ass!

She liked cigars too! Man, I hope I can reach a buck twenty five!

Post #61   7/27/11 7:03:49PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,045-1,204
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
All the people that don't smoke always ask us buddah heads "do you think your addicted" I ask them " are you addicted to sex"? They say "no, I just love to bone". I say "yeah, well I like to smoke so were even". They don't ask anymore

Post #62   8/3/11 3:09:23PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,847-1,629
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

All the people that don't smoke always ask us buddah heads "do you think your addicted" I ask them " are you addicted to sex"? They say "no, I just love to bone". I say "yeah, well I like to smoke so were even". They don't ask anymore

Well said. I think it's easy to get mentally addicted to something though. Whether it be eating, smoking, hell, even jerking off can be addictive. I'm "addicted" to it in the sense that I love weed. It relaxes me, it brings me out of my shell a bit, it makes things taste better and it helps me get to sleep. The way I see it, I could be off snorting coke and drinking until my liver explodes or I can smoke a plant that has little to no negative effects and can't possibly kill me. So to sum things up, yeah, I'm addicted but not all addictions are a negative thing. I just need to take a break every once in a while and not let it get out of hand.

Post #63   8/3/11 4:04:47PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,612-1,430
Chips:
I think what you just described is habitual addiction vs chemical addiction. Your right, I can quit smoking for weeks at a time and not feel any sort of chemical withdrawal or sickness. But at the end of the day when I want to relax, I feel like I should be smoking. Just a habit, you know?

One thing I notice is that when I stop smoking for a bit, I have crazy ass dreams. I dont know if its cuz my brain is working more than usual, or what.

Post #64   8/3/11 5:00:53PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

I think what you just described is habitual addiction vs chemical addiction. Your right, I can quit smoking for weeks at a time and not feel any sort of chemical withdrawal or sickness. But at the end of the day when I want to relax, I feel like I should be smoking. Just a habit, you know?

One thing I notice is that when I stop smoking for a bit, I have crazy ass dreams. I dont know if its cuz my brain is working more than usual, or what.

That's what I mean when I'm saying mental addiction. Probably not the best way to put it. Cigarettes have physical addictions involved, I'm not talking about it in that sense. I know exactly what you mean. I'm pretty high right now and chilling on my bed. Long day today. And I couldn't stop looking at the clock.

As far as the dreams go, I can't remember if I had crazy dreams or not when I last took a break. I'll probably be taking another break soon so I'll pay attention to my dreams then.

Post #65   8/3/11 7:45:02PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Well said. I think it's easy to get mentally addicted to something though. Whether it be eating, smoking, hell, even jerking off can be addictive. I'm "addicted" to it in the sense that I love weed. It relaxes me, it brings me out of my shell a bit, it makes things taste better and it helps me get to sleep. The way I see it, I could be off snorting coke and drinking until my liver explodes or I can smoke a plant that has little to no negative effects and can't possibly kill me. So to sum things up, yeah, I'm addicted but not all addictions are a negative thing. I just need to take a break every once in a while and not let it get out of hand.

yeah, I take 2-3 month breaks, then smoke for 6 months, take a month off, smoke again for a year. It just depends what going on at the time. But that's my only vice besides the ladies. Them girls are my addiction. Can I get an amen

Post #66   8/3/11 7:51:08PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

yeah, I take 2-3 month breaks, then smoke for 6 months, take a month off, smoke again for a year. It just depends what going on at the time. But that's my only vice besides the ladies. Them girls are my addiction. Can I get an amen

Lol, no doubt.

Taking extended breaks like that is a good idea. I forget how long it takes for the affects of marijuana to fully leave your body. I think it's a month if you want to pass a drug test but it stays in your hair for longer or something? Can anyone clear that up for me?

Post #67   8/6/11 3:41:57PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,894-1,054
Chips:
6 months i believe. For Hair.

But Brain Chemistry, probably years.

Post #68   8/6/11 5:27:51PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
Im incredibly sad. I just spent the last of my weed budget on some bombass purple stuff like the best I've ever had but I only got to use about 15% of it before I somehow lost it. I was blazing with some friends at the park at night and suddenly none of us could find it. I know they didnt take it cause they're some solid buddies and they turned out their pockets and all but I have no idea what happened to it. I even went back to the seven eleven to see if I left it there. I just feel like I **** the bed terribly and can't seem to forgive myself...

Post #69   8/7/11 1:09:23AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DeadHead988

Im incredibly sad. I just spent the last of my weed budget on some bombass purple stuff like the best I've ever had but I only got to use about 15% of it before I somehow lost it. I was blazing with some friends at the park at night and suddenly none of us could find it. I know they didnt take it cause they're some solid buddies and they turned out their pockets and all but I have no idea what happened to it. I even went back to the seven eleven to see if I left it there. I just feel like I **** the bed terribly and can't seem to forgive myself...

Rough times! When I was in my last year of high school I bought 2 ounces in two separate bags. Just like you and your buddies, Me and my buddies were smoking in a park and then we went to a party. I looked in my backpack and only found one of the bags. I flipped **** and luckily I found the other bag in the sand a couple of hours later. It's never a good time losing weed.

Post #70   8/10/11 8:36:17PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Lol, no doubt.

Taking extended breaks like that is a good idea. I forget how long it takes for the affects of marijuana to fully leave your body. I think it's a month if you want to pass a drug test but it stays in your hair for longer or something? Can anyone clear that up for me?

This one time I had to take a pee test, I drank a sh*t ton of water after smoking everyday for a few years and pissed clean in 8 days. I'm 5'11" 180 . I couldn't believe it either. I wasn't even gonna call the place back cuz I figured I pissed dirty but they called me and said I started the following Monday. Cha ching

Post #71   8/10/11 9:08:02PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
That actually worked? You got frickin lucky!

Post #72   8/10/11 10:45:44PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DeadHead988

That actually worked? You got frickin lucky!

I don't have much body fat so I guess not much stayed in my system. Now, a piece of my hair, probably woulda been screwed

Last edited 8/10/11 11:25PM server time by prophecy033
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #73   8/10/11 11:25:26PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,894-1,054
Chips:
I was at a party in San Francisco maybe about a month and a half back with a couple friends of mine and a few girls from our home town that now go to college out there.

Inside the house we were at it was ******* packed, with mostly females too. Literally bumping into people with every step. And as the night unfolded eventually i led me and "Jamie" through the crowd and we started dancing. "Jamie"s a pretty girl and so the Hyena's on the wall were watching her, hating her bubbling charm. I avert my attention from them as they made eye contact and i saw something absolutely miraculous.

A Giant, what seemed to be pickle, Jar full of Marijuana. Sitting there, on the dance floor by these Asian Hyena's feet. They were completely unaware. I think. Anyway, i thought strategy for a couple of seconds and realized i was too drunk, so i then switched and thought tactics. I mustered all my pride and threw it away as i pulled a beyonce dance move on "Jamie" bending hooker-style over in front of her, and snatched the Pickle Jar from the floor with my hands, did a funky spin, hid the jar behind "Jamie"s back, daringly kissed her, and pulled her away from the dance floor.

I totally expected her to be like, WTF, because we had been pretty good friends for a long time and romantically nothing had ever sparked between us, i even had the "Im sorry, but check out this **** i grabbed" excuse ready. But awesomely enough she ******* dug it and when i pulled out a giant jar a weed from behind her(seriously, this **** had about a half ounce in it) her facial expression expressed a thousand emotions ranging from Distraught to Exuberance. And then that night i got to be a big shot and smoke everybody out and later get some in a college dorm for the first time.

So yeah, sorry for the long story, but sometimes when you lose your weed somewhere. It is i who find it.

Post #74   8/13/11 7:24:41AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Pookie

I was at a party in San Francisco maybe about a month and a half back with a couple friends of mine and a few girls from our home town that now go to college out there.

Inside the house we were at it was ******* packed, with mostly females too. Literally bumping into people with every step. And as the night unfolded eventually i led me and "Jamie" through the crowd and we started dancing. "Jamie"s a pretty girl and so the Hyena's on the wall were watching her, hating her bubbling charm. I avert my attention from them as they made eye contact and i saw something absolutely miraculous.

A Giant, what seemed to be pickle, Jar full of Marijuana. Sitting there, on the dance floor by these Asian Hyena's feet. They were completely unaware. I think. Anyway, i thought strategy for a couple of seconds and realized i was too drunk, so i then switched and thought tactics. I mustered all my pride and threw it away as i pulled a beyonce dance move on "Jamie" bending hooker-style over in front of her, and snatched the Pickle Jar from the floor with my hands, did a funky spin, hid the jar behind "Jamie"s back, daringly kissed her, and pulled her away from the dance floor.

I totally expected her to be like, WTF, because we had been pretty good friends for a long time and romantically nothing had ever sparked between us, i even had the "Im sorry, but check out this **** i grabbed" excuse ready. But awesomely enough she ******* dug it and when i pulled out a giant jar a weed from behind her(seriously, this **** had about a half ounce in it) her facial expression expressed a thousand emotions ranging from Distraught to Exuberance. And then that night i got to be a big shot and smoke everybody out and later get some in a college dorm for the first time.

So yeah, sorry for the long story, but sometimes when you lose your weed somewhere. It is i who find it.

Epic story Pookie. If I ever lose my weed again, I'll think back to this story and calm down because I might have made somebody's night.

Post #75   8/13/11 7:29:16AM   

Page 5 of 62   <<   2     3     4     5     6     7     8   >>