Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official "I'm Stoned" Thread

Print  
  Page 45 of 62   <<   42     43     44     45     46     47     48   >>
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,809-1,609
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Still nothing!

Post #661   10/5/12 10:39:11PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Still nothing!

Still no Buds!! WTF Man!! I feel 4 ya brother. Is it really that hard 2 find tree in Canada??

Post #662   10/6/12 1:36:15AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Still nothing!

Still no Buds!! WTF Man!! I feel 4 ya brother. Is it really that hard 2 find tree in Canada??

I think it's just where I am . A lot of people lean towards the coke here.

I used to have 5 solid dealers that I trusted. I'm down to 0 now after people have stopped or moved away. I was seshed tonight after tuf though.

Last edited 10/6/12 2:10AM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #663   10/6/12 2:10:09AM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Still nothing!

I used to have 5 solid dealers that I trusted. I'm down to 0 now after people have stopped or moved away. I was seshed tonight after tuf though.

That blows man, at least u had a sesh though. Question. Is it possible or legal 2 get a medical weed card in Canada??

Post #664   10/6/12 2:23:59AM   

samelia

Learning to Sprawl

samelia Avatar

Career:227-164
Chips:
You guys need to come to NZ, it's literally impossible not to have any in your possession here

Post #665   10/6/12 4:00:36AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Still nothing!

That blows man, at least u had a sesh though. Question. Is it possible or legal 2 get a medical weed card in Canada??

Not everywhere but I think Ontario has a couple of medical marijuana shops. I don't know anyone with a card though and it's not as easy to get one here as California. If I'm going to ever leave Canada that's where I'd be going. Just listening to the JRE has taught me how awesome those shops are.

Post #666   10/6/12 11:52:18AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Not everywhere but I think Ontario has a couple of medical marijuana shops. I don't know anyone with a card though and it's not as easy to get one here as California. If I'm going to ever leave Canada that's where I'd be going. Just listening to the JRE has taught me how awesome those shops are.

Sorry to hear about your nug ordeal Budge Everything you hear from JRE and the media in general about the dispensaries in California is absolutely true. One of my buddies was working at a dispensary for a while and we got all sorts of free hash, cakes, jolly ranchers etc. It was sweet. I have been actively campaigning to get Kpro down to Cali, I'm thinking I need to extend that olive branch a little further north ;-)

I'm just about to toke up. I had a dead battery in my car yesterday, so had to cough up some dough for a new one. Then this morning my car died again, so I'm thinking it's the alternator. I had it towed to the local dealership and got a loaner, I'm thinking the warranty should have me covered. But it's still stressful. I hate cars. I've had five in the past four years. So I'm gonna pray that situation works out well, smoke some Hindu Kush and take a nap. Then I pick up the Mrs. and head in to work myself..... hopefully tomorrow I can finally watch Friday's Bellator and UFC.

Post #667   10/6/12 5:23:33PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Sorry to hear about your nug ordeal Budge Everything you hear from JRE and the media in general about the dispensaries in California is absolutely true. One of my buddies was working at a dispensary for a while and we got all sorts of free hash, cakes, jolly ranchers etc. It was sweet. I have been actively campaigning to get Kpro down to Cali, I'm thinking I need to extend that olive branch a little further north ;-)

geographically speaking, Kpro is more north than us Ontario guys

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #668   10/6/12 5:51:54PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Still nothing!

yeah generally it's not that difficult to find a dealer, its more about can you trust them or are they sketch. I've been lucky enough to personally know a few dealers so I've never had to worry about it, but I know of friends who don't have that kind of luxury and find dealers through word of mouth...not an avenue I would prefer to use on a constant basis.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #669   10/6/12 5:58:50PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
I'm really high right now

Had a weed cookie

Post #670   10/7/12 1:02:55AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Had a weed cookie

funny that you say that, my brother brought over some weed cookies and weed brownies. He made something a large tub of butter with a garbage bag full of sweet leaf

Post #671   10/7/12 1:38:45AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Budgellism

Had a weed cookie

funny that you say that, my brother brought over some weed cookies and weed brownies. He made something a large tub of butter with a garbage bag full of sweet leaf

Mmmmmm - - - sounds (P)erfect

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #672   10/7/12 1:58:45AM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Had a weed cookie

Nice!! Nothing like a bomb edible!!

Post #673   10/7/12 2:13:41AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,232-801
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Have some organic grown Auto Bubblicious I just harvested about a week ago

Eventhough its purpose was for successful breeding it is still POTENT.

Had to turn off the vaporizer after 3 hits. Lasted until I went to bed which was about 3 hours. Crazy high. Couldn't focus on what I was doing. . Took me about 10 minutes to post about that tug toner in samelias thread

Would have taken less then a minute any other time

Post #674   10/7/12 11:15:22AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

geographically speaking, Kpro is more north than us Ontario guys

Wow, and I always took pride in my geographic knowledge...

Time to lay off the weed and pick up a book lol

Post #675   10/7/12 6:10:20PM   

Page 45 of 62   <<   42     43     44     45     46     47     48   >>