Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official "I'm Stoned" Thread

Print  
  Page 4 of 61     1     2     3     4     5     6     7   >>
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,434-1,251
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
We have hundreds upon hundreds of dispensaries in the Seattle area and I know many many people with their MMJ cards, Cali is no different. It's hard to imagine living in an area where someone couldn't just walk in and buy pot or infused baked goods off the menu. Time for everyone in this thread to just move to the West coast.

Post #46   7/24/11 11:43:03PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,581-1,411
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

We have hundreds upon hundreds of dispensaries in the Seattle area and I know many many people with their MMJ cards, Cali is no different. It's hard to imagine living in an area where someone couldn't just walk in and buy pot or infused baked goods off the menu. Time for everyone in this thread to just move to the West coast.

I just might have to after reading this.

Post #47   7/25/11 2:04:33PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,475-898
Chips:
Kpro tells no lies on this subject.

Post #48   7/25/11 2:12:37PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,984-1,177
Chips:
Oregon has some good smoke, I mean **** look how green everything is, how could we not right

Post #49   7/25/11 2:54:34PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,754-1,581
Chips:
**** you guys . I can't even imagine getting weed from a dispensary. I wish.

Post #50   7/25/11 3:27:55PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Yea, no sheet. Must be convenient.

Post #51   7/25/11 4:08:59PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,434-1,251
Chips:

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Budgellism

This place is two blocks from my house LINK

Click around the site (regions and dispensaries) and see all the menu's, it's crazy how much they've improved in the past few years. Brownies, lollipops, peach tea, cola, cookies, gummi's, sprays, creams, and you can find basically every strain to smoke if you look around and with all of the topicals and edibles you really can go anywhere with them.

But don't click the link if you live in a boring state! You'll want to move

Post #52   7/26/11 12:00:56AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,860-1,034
Chips:
Lets not forget Slushi's.

And conventions where you pay 20 bucks for a card that ensures you never getting in trouble for possession.

Post #53   7/26/11 12:57:50AM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
Illinois really looks like **** right now...

Post #54   7/26/11 3:10:04AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Budgellism

This place is two blocks from my house LINK

Click around the site (regions and dispensaries) and see all the menu's, it's crazy how much they've improved in the past few years. Brownies, lollipops, peach tea, cola, cookies, gummi's, sprays, creams, and you can find basically every strain to smoke if you look around and with all of the topicals and edibles you really can go anywhere with them.

But don't click the link if you live in a boring state! You'll want to move

Mail me some edibles?

Post #55   7/26/11 8:44:19AM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

I am not high right now, although lord knows I wish I was! Work sucks. I wish I was high so bad, I am going to go into "how" I like to smoke. Maybe I'll repost when I actually am high and let you know what went down.

I like all the major methods of delivery. Bong, pipe, blunt, joint, vaporizer, apple, whatever! They all have their pros and cons.

Vaporizing is a different high. When you use it, heated air is passed over the pot. If done at the right temperature, and using a good unit, you will get a hit that is almost odorless and tasteless, and upwards of 90-95% thc! It is different because when you "smoke" pot as opposed to vaporizing it, you change the chemical composition of the material itself (which happens when any object burns). As a result, you get different cannabinoids and chemicals you won't from vaporizing. The high from the vapor is great at first, but after you get used to it, the novelty (and the incredible high from the first use) is hard to achieve. But then, the same could be said with other methods!

Bongs - I love taking huge rips, anywhere from a 2-5 footer. I like packing snappers, enough that I can whitewall the chamber, and inhale all the smoke, and cash out the bowl without ever taking my mouth off the tube. I feel this guarantees me as much smoke as possible, with little wasted by burning off. I try to be an efficient pothead! The only thing I don't like about a bong is that I feel the water filtration probably removes some THC in the process.

Pipes - Awesome! The smoke can get a little hot, but the lack of filtration means (to me) max thc! And that's always awesome. I like to pack snaps in my pipes too. Just enough to cash out and get a good rip so there is no pot burning up if I end up coughing my brains out, lol

Blunts and joints - They are fun, and again, no filtration. They are weed wasters though. Especially if you have those mouthy friends who can't STFU when you're smoking, and they use the joint as a microphone.

Anyhow.... That's what I do and don't like about the different methods of delivery. Can I just say, thank God I am a medical patient here in California. The system gets abused, sure. But I have a ******* panoply of medical issues, and I probably would be unable to walk if it weren't for weed. So I will end it on that note, "Rastaman Vibration" playing in my head.

You just became my favourite poster on this site.

I'm in the middle of taking a break from weed. It got to a pretty gross and expensive point. I started smoking in my last year of High School (3 years ago) and since that point I've smoked almost every day. And the last year and a half I've been smoking on average about 10 grams a week (For the most part only bong tokes from my shitty Ceramic bong). I never really get all that high anymore regardless of how much I smoke (don't get me wrong, I still get baked but it got to a point where I was always high and I was used to it) so I figured it was time for a little break.

I'm not taking a large break by any means but before this break the longest I have gone without smoking weed was 4 days. I'm now on day 9 and I plan on smoking again this coming Friday (Cottage weekend). The first few days were brutal in the sense that I just really wanted to smoke and it was all I was thinking about. After being used to being high all day every day for a year and a half I found that it was hard to keep my mind off it. A good chunk of my day revolved around weed.

A big reason why I did this is so I can get high like I used to when I started. That's what got me hooked in the first place so I'm excited to smoke again and see how big a difference this little break has made.

I'm not judging you're choice in partaking in marijuana indulgence, but I am just curious, do you consider your habitual use an addiction? I know there is no addictive substances in terms of chemicals, but I can't even imagine being high every day, all the time. It seems like your missing out on being sober. Again, not judging though, if you are happy with your choice, than more power to you.

Post #56   7/26/11 7:19:40PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Chips:
I use marijuana nearly every day, and on occasion multiple times a day. I don't feel that it's an addiction, as I don't go crazy or anything on the days that I run out. Also, it's had so many positives for me in both life and jiu-jitsu that I can't really think of any good reason not to (other than money, which isn't a huge deal when you buy in bulk).

Post #57   7/26/11 9:54:05PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by warglory

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

I am not high right now, although lord knows I wish I was! Work sucks. I wish I was high so bad, I am going to go into "how" I like to smoke. Maybe I'll repost when I actually am high and let you know what went down.

I like all the major methods of delivery. Bong, pipe, blunt, joint, vaporizer, apple, whatever! They all have their pros and cons.

Vaporizing is a different high. When you use it, heated air is passed over the pot. If done at the right temperature, and using a good unit, you will get a hit that is almost odorless and tasteless, and upwards of 90-95% thc! It is different because when you "smoke" pot as opposed to vaporizing it, you change the chemical composition of the material itself (which happens when any object burns). As a result, you get different cannabinoids and chemicals you won't from vaporizing. The high from the vapor is great at first, but after you get used to it, the novelty (and the incredible high from the first use) is hard to achieve. But then, the same could be said with other methods!

Bongs - I love taking huge rips, anywhere from a 2-5 footer. I like packing snappers, enough that I can whitewall the chamber, and inhale all the smoke, and cash out the bowl without ever taking my mouth off the tube. I feel this guarantees me as much smoke as possible, with little wasted by burning off. I try to be an efficient pothead! The only thing I don't like about a bong is that I feel the water filtration probably removes some THC in the process.

Pipes - Awesome! The smoke can get a little hot, but the lack of filtration means (to me) max thc! And that's always awesome. I like to pack snaps in my pipes too. Just enough to cash out and get a good rip so there is no pot burning up if I end up coughing my brains out, lol

Blunts and joints - They are fun, and again, no filtration. They are weed wasters though. Especially if you have those mouthy friends who can't STFU when you're smoking, and they use the joint as a microphone.

Anyhow.... That's what I do and don't like about the different methods of delivery. Can I just say, thank God I am a medical patient here in California. The system gets abused, sure. But I have a ******* panoply of medical issues, and I probably would be unable to walk if it weren't for weed. So I will end it on that note, "Rastaman Vibration" playing in my head.

You just became my favourite poster on this site.

I'm in the middle of taking a break from weed. It got to a pretty gross and expensive point. I started smoking in my last year of High School (3 years ago) and since that point I've smoked almost every day. And the last year and a half I've been smoking on average about 10 grams a week (For the most part only bong tokes from my shitty Ceramic bong). I never really get all that high anymore regardless of how much I smoke (don't get me wrong, I still get baked but it got to a point where I was always high and I was used to it) so I figured it was time for a little break.

I'm not taking a large break by any means but before this break the longest I have gone without smoking weed was 4 days. I'm now on day 9 and I plan on smoking again this coming Friday (Cottage weekend). The first few days were brutal in the sense that I just really wanted to smoke and it was all I was thinking about. After being used to being high all day every day for a year and a half I found that it was hard to keep my mind off it. A good chunk of my day revolved around weed.

A big reason why I did this is so I can get high like I used to when I started. That's what got me hooked in the first place so I'm excited to smoke again and see how big a difference this little break has made.

I'm not judging you're choice in partaking in marijuana indulgence, but I am just curious, do you consider your habitual use an addiction? I know there is no addictive substances in terms of chemicals, but I can't even imagine being high every day, all the time. It seems like your missing out on being sober. Again, not judging though, if you are happy with your choice, than more power to you.

I would say I have somewhat of a mental addiction to it, yeah. not smoking is easier than I thought though and I've cut back significantly because I wasn't happy with my life.

Post #58   7/26/11 11:08:29PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,581-1,411
Chips:
I smoke everyday cuz I want to live forever.

link

Post #59   7/27/11 1:44:31PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Chips:

That's pretty awesome!

Post #60   7/27/11 4:44:58PM   

Page 4 of 61     1     2     3     4     5     6     7   >>