Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Official "I'm Stoned" Thread

Print  
  Page 38 of 60   <<   35     36     37     38     39     40     41   >>
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,694-1,543
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Time for my favourite session of the day. My after work session

Post #556   8/9/12 3:17:35PM   

babalu46

In Full Mount

babalu46 Avatar

Career:978-609
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Time for my favourite session of the day. My after work session

I'm getting dropped off at the 24 hour garage 20 minutes from my house to have mine.

Post #557   8/9/12 7:04:30PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,205-781
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
Stuff I grew called Flash Cobra in my vape. Shit is LEGIT

Post #558   8/13/12 3:58:47PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:604-324
Chips:
Its Blue Cheese Time!!

Post #559   8/15/12 10:23:18PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
My dealer was dry for 3 days. Very frustrating

I finally have some weed though and I can't wait to sit back and enjoy it.

Post #560   8/16/12 3:25:45PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

You gotta plan ahead my friend. I start looking when I'm at about 1/4 of original quantity.

Post #561   8/16/12 3:27:08PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

You gotta plan ahead my friend. I start looking when I'm at about 1/4 of original quantity.

This is always a good idea.

Usually I just save like a third of every sweet I roll. That way when I'm out ill always have something to hold me over.

Then again I do grow my own too so that's always a good solution too

Post #562   8/16/12 3:41:39PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

Usually I just save like a third of every sweet I roll. That way when I'm out ill always have something to hold me over.

I usually do tbh. This kid leaves me hanging a lot so I have to. I messed up this time though, I can't argue with that. I had to resort to a new guy today because the kid is still out. Not that great unfortunately .

I have a buddy from work growing and he's very reliant. It's just a matter of waiting for his plants to finish. My good friend Zoe is growing with her boyfriend as well so in a couple of months I won't have to worry about getting in this situation for a long time.

Post #563   8/16/12 3:48:27PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by george112

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

I usually do tbh. This kid leaves me hanging a lot so I have to. I messed up this time though, I can't argue with that. I had to resort to a new guy today because the kid is still out. Not that great unfortunately .

I have a buddy from work growing and he's very reliant. It's just a matter of waiting for his plants to finish. My good friend Zoe is growing with her boyfriend as well so in a couple of months I won't have to worry about getting in this situation for a long time.

Sweet.

If you ever get into it yourself. Autoflowers are the way to go. Harvest in 60 days from seed . Compared to over 10 weeks with a regular photoperiod strain.

I'm in the middle of a breeding project right now involving a female Auto Bubblicious and a male bagseed.

I grew out 5 males and picked the best one with desirable traits. Hopefully the seeds I get will have some badass Autoflower phenotypes

Post #564   8/16/12 3:55:29PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Chips:

Last edited 4/9/14 8:08AM server time by airkerma
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #565   8/16/12 4:41:21PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by george112

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

Sweet.

If you ever get into it yourself. Autoflowers are the way to go. Harvest in 60 days from seed . Compared to over 10 weeks with a regular photoperiod strain.

I'm in the middle of a breeding project right now involving a female Auto Bubblicious and a male bagseed.

I grew out 5 males and picked the best one with desirable traits. Hopefully the seeds I get will have some badass Autoflower phenotypes

Funny you should mention Autoflowers. Zoe, the guy from work and I were talking about them today. She's going to order some later this month. She figures they'll only take a few weeks longer than the ones she already planted.

I've thought about it but I'm still living at home and my parents aren't too fond of the stuff. Maybe when I move out I'll give it a try. Having plants eliminates the dealer issue.

Post #566   8/16/12 5:51:06PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:604-324
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by george112

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by george112

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

Sweet.

Funny you should mention Autoflowers. Zoe, the guy from work and I were talking about them today. She's going to order some later this month. She figures they'll only take a few weeks longer than the ones she already planted.

I've thought about it but I'm still living at home and my parents aren't too fond of the stuff. Maybe when I move out I'll give it a try. Having plants eliminates the dealer issue.

This is why i have my card. When no one is home i just call one of the local delivery services. No delivery fee, the weed is always super bomb, only downside is the price. They charge about 45 an 8th but's it super bomb, and u always get a free gram or edible for every 8th u buy. Also they give u a stamp card and every 10 8th's u buy u get a free one. I luv California!!

Post #567   8/16/12 6:51:25PM   

hymiekooken

MMA Regular

hymiekooken Avatar

Career:162-131
Chips:
Thanks to Poor_Franklin, I had that flippin guy on a buffalo song stuck in my head all day at work

Post #568   8/16/12 7:15:15PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Chips:

Posted by hymiekooken

Thanks to Poor_Franklin, I had that flippin guy on a buffalo song stuck in my head all day at work

BREAK YOUR GUN ON A STUMP!!!!!!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #569   8/17/12 4:48:16AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Chips:
I especially like cranberry juice after I vape

Today and tomorrow off work. Feels good to relax and vape .

Anyone else have a favorite beverage to go along with your sesh?

Post #570   8/19/12 5:34:28PM   

Page 38 of 60   <<   35     36     37     38     39     40     41   >>