Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official "I'm Stoned" Thread

Print  
  Page 1 of 63     1     2     3     4   >>
Posted By Message

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
I noticed the official "I'm drunk" thread and decided that we needed an official "I'm stoned" thread. Let it rip! (no pun intended)

Edit: I lost an avatar bet hence the gay south park guy, but please try to take this seriously anyway.

Last edited 5/9/11 10:37PM server time by DeadHead988
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   5/9/11 7:53:26PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Lol, Big Gay Al, nothing wrong with that. I'm officially stoned. Sitting back with a bong watching the Celtics vs Heat game. You might want to fix the thread name though.

Post #2   5/9/11 9:05:28PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
Thanks, don't know how the title got like that. I've actually never used a bong, just bowls and vaporizers. Any advantages I should know about?

Post #3   5/9/11 10:36:44PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
My favourite way to smoke is through a bong. With a bong you can really determine exactly the amount you're about to smoke and with all (or most of) the smoke filling your lungs at once it seems to get me much more high than other methods.

Vaporizers are the most efficient and "healthiest" way to smoke as you're getting pure THC and no smoke. Joints and blunts tend to make me burn out badly but they are always nice once in a while. Pipes are just bad in my opinion but when it's a matter of smoking weed I'll never judge how someone prefers to smoke.

Post #4   5/9/11 11:07:07PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 42-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,957-1,617
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
enjoying my kush and bubbler bong right now

Post #5   5/9/11 11:24:58PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
I'd like to see this thread do well. Also, first sesh of the day at 11pm. Pretty proud of myself! lol.

Post #6   5/10/11 10:48:22PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,682-1,471
Chips:
Something to trip out to...

Post #7   5/11/11 12:54:01PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
Thanks for the post dude, I haven't seen this in a while.

Post #8   5/11/11 7:56:32PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,951-1,087
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Hell yeah!

Post #9   5/16/11 7:02:46PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
Wake and bake ;)

Post #10   5/17/11 8:24:09AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,622-990
Chips:
I am not high right now, although lord knows I wish I was! Work sucks. I wish I was high so bad, I am going to go into "how" I like to smoke. Maybe I'll repost when I actually am high and let you know what went down.

I like all the major methods of delivery. Bong, pipe, blunt, joint, vaporizer, apple, whatever! They all have their pros and cons.

Vaporizing is a different high. When you use it, heated air is passed over the pot. If done at the right temperature, and using a good unit, you will get a hit that is almost odorless and tasteless, and upwards of 90-95% thc! It is different because when you "smoke" pot as opposed to vaporizing it, you change the chemical composition of the material itself (which happens when any object burns). As a result, you get different cannabinoids and chemicals you won't from vaporizing. The high from the vapor is great at first, but after you get used to it, the novelty (and the incredible high from the first use) is hard to achieve. But then, the same could be said with other methods!

Bongs - I love taking huge rips, anywhere from a 2-5 footer. I like packing snappers, enough that I can whitewall the chamber, and inhale all the smoke, and cash out the bowl without ever taking my mouth off the tube. I feel this guarantees me as much smoke as possible, with little wasted by burning off. I try to be an efficient pothead! The only thing I don't like about a bong is that I feel the water filtration probably removes some THC in the process.

Pipes - Awesome! The smoke can get a little hot, but the lack of filtration means (to me) max thc! And that's always awesome. I like to pack snaps in my pipes too. Just enough to cash out and get a good rip so there is no pot burning up if I end up coughing my brains out, lol

Blunts and joints - They are fun, and again, no filtration. They are weed wasters though. Especially if you have those mouthy friends who can't STFU when you're smoking, and they use the joint as a microphone.

Anyhow.... That's what I do and don't like about the different methods of delivery. Can I just say, thank God I am a medical patient here in California. The system gets abused, sure. But I have a ******* panoply of medical issues, and I probably would be unable to walk if it weren't for weed. So I will end it on that note, "Rastaman Vibration" playing in my head.

Last edited 6/3/11 8:49PM server time by pmoney
Edit note/reason: you'd think I was high with all these edits! ;D
3 total post edits

Post #11   6/3/11 8:36:26PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pmoney

I am not high right now, although lord knows I wish I was! Work sucks. I wish I was high so bad, I am going to go into "how" I like to smoke. Maybe I'll repost when I actually am high and let you know what went down.

I like all the major methods of delivery. Bong, pipe, blunt, joint, vaporizer, apple, whatever! They all have their pros and cons.

Vaporizing is a different high. When you use it, heated air is passed over the pot. If done at the right temperature, and using a good unit, you will get a hit that is almost odorless and tasteless, and upwards of 90-95% thc! It is different because when you "smoke" pot as opposed to vaporizing it, you change the chemical composition of the material itself (which happens when any object burns). As a result, you get different cannabinoids and chemicals you won't from vaporizing. The high from the vapor is great at first, but after you get used to it, the novelty (and the incredible high from the first use) is hard to achieve. But then, the same could be said with other methods!

Bongs - I love taking huge rips, anywhere from a 2-5 footer. I like packing snappers, enough that I can whitewall the chamber, and inhale all the smoke, and cash out the bowl without ever taking my mouth off the tube. I feel this guarantees me as much smoke as possible, with little wasted by burning off. I try to be an efficient pothead! The only thing I don't like about a bong is that I feel the water filtration probably removes some THC in the process.

Pipes - Awesome! The smoke can get a little hot, but the lack of filtration means (to me) max thc! And that's always awesome. I like to pack snaps in my pipes too. Just enough to cash out and get a good rip so there is no pot burning up if I end up coughing my brains out, lol

Blunts and joints - They are fun, and again, no filtration. They are weed wasters though. Especially if you have those mouthy friends who can't STFU when you're smoking, and they use the joint as a microphone.

Anyhow.... That's what I do and don't like about the different methods of delivery. Can I just say, thank God I am a medical patient here in California. The system gets abused, sure. But I have a ******* panoply of medical issues, and I probably would be unable to walk if it weren't for weed. So I will end it on that note, "Rastaman Vibration" playing in my head.

You just became my favourite poster on this site.

I'm in the middle of taking a break from weed. It got to a pretty gross and expensive point. I started smoking in my last year of High School (3 years ago) and since that point I've smoked almost every day. And the last year and a half I've been smoking on average about 10 grams a week (For the most part only bong tokes from my shitty Ceramic bong). I never really get all that high anymore regardless of how much I smoke (don't get me wrong, I still get baked but it got to a point where I was always high and I was used to it) so I figured it was time for a little break.

I'm not taking a large break by any means but before this break the longest I have gone without smoking weed was 4 days. I'm now on day 9 and I plan on smoking again this coming Friday (Cottage weekend). The first few days were brutal in the sense that I just really wanted to smoke and it was all I was thinking about. After being used to being high all day every day for a year and a half I found that it was hard to keep my mind off it. A good chunk of my day revolved around weed.

A big reason why I did this is so I can get high like I used to when I started. That's what got me hooked in the first place so I'm excited to smoke again and see how big a difference this little break has made.

Post #12   6/5/11 1:57:20AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,692-972
Chips:
kryptochronoconolite

Post #13   6/7/11 5:17:53AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,951-1,087
Chips:
Shoot, i think i started smoking weed 10 years ago. Im 21. I try to balance it out by not drinking at all and only occasionally doing heroin.

Post #14   6/7/11 6:15:30PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
I actually don't drink much either. Usually around once a month tops. I stick mostly to the herb. Throw in some shrooms twice a year and I'm a pretty happy kid. Never touched nor do I intend on touching anything else. Smoked cigarettes for 2 years though from 17-19.

Post #15   6/7/11 7:28:50PM   

Page 1 of 63     1     2     3     4   >>