Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rampage Jackson to leave MMA when money is right with Hollywood, still wants Rashad Evans

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
It was gonna be an exciting fight. Those are the types of fights I'd watch. I'll watch Chuck fight every time he fights. I wouldn't watch a Rashad Evans fight or a "Queen" Mo fight. I wouldn't watch those guys fight but I'll watch Chuck Liddell fight."

Chuck Liddell was recently forced into retirement by Dana White and the UFC due to his growing number of knockout losses. The guys who had built him up into this indestructible force just couldn't bear to see him take so much punishment.

Jackson can be thankful that the same hasn't happened to him yet. He still possesses his iron clad chin that helped him gain the UFC light heavyweight title. He still has the speed and the skills to be competitive with most of the guys at 205 pounds, but that doesn't mean Jackson isn't about to call it quits.

Article

Post #1   5/9/11 10:11:45AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Chips:
Is anyone able to get page 4 of the article to load? I can only read up to where Rampage mentions that he's a huge fan of Chuck as a fighter because he brings it every time. When I click to go to page 4, it does nothing.

Irritating.

Post #2   5/9/11 10:21:34AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,787-1,542
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Is anyone able to get page 4 of the article to load? I can only read up to where Rampage mentions that he's a huge fan of Chuck as a fighter because he brings it every time. When I click to go to page 4, it does nothing.

Irritating.

The page loads fine for me.

Last edited 5/9/11 10:27AM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   5/9/11 10:27:11AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

Irritating.

The page loads fine for me.

Weird. Clicking your link worked just fine. I still can't get the link to work when I click the '4' on the Five Knuckles page.

Thanks, man.

Post #4   5/9/11 10:41:43AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think I'd rather see Cung Le act more than Rampage. Idk why hollywood would pay him big to act.

Post #5   5/9/11 12:21:40PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,809-1,609
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Rampage is funny and all but I definitely don't see him having a successful acting career.

Post #6   5/9/11 12:28:50PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Rampage is funny and all but I definitely don't see him having a successful acting career.

I thought rampage did a much better job than randy. so far i've only see randy in scorpion king and the expendables but he was really really bad. Rampage did fine and was even somewhat entertaining in A-Team.

remember after he finished the movie right before the fight he was saying acting isn't for him? People should allow some time to pass before the speak to the public.

he probably got some sweet checks since and realized how it was just hectic for a little while and is paying off now.

Post #7   5/9/11 1:37:43PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,533-897
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Rampage has always been a fighter I didn't like. In fact, I was on team evans in their feud.

But recently he's really growing on me. He's funny and real. I loved that he said he lost the Machida fight, even though he took it back now. I think he's probably taking it back because he needs to tell himself he won and because all his friends/family/training partners told him he won. But it took some real cajones to admit that he lost that fight.

Post #8   5/9/11 4:31:35PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,809-1,609
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by MaxOne

Posted by Budgellism

I thought rampage did a much better job than randy. so far i've only see randy in scorpion king and the expendables but he was really really bad. Rampage did fine and was even somewhat entertaining in A-Team.

remember after he finished the movie right before the fight he was saying acting isn't for him? People should allow some time to pass before the speak to the public.

he probably got some sweet checks since and realized how it was just hectic for a little while and is paying off now.

To be fair I think Randy is a bad actor as well.

Post #9   5/9/11 11:25:16PM