Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Looking for a camp

Print  
Posted By Message

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,636-1,440
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hey playgrounders, hows it?

Been away from the forums (for the most part) and the camp game for a couple months now, but casually looking for a camp to join with for the summer.

Im 23-1 so far this season, 9th overall in the standings. Dont really care about wagers or what division.

PLEASE: Do not send me a camp invite unless you have a camp roster that is committed to discussing picks frequently (atleast a post a week). Otherwise, I will just end up leaving your camp fairly quickly.

If interested, send me a pm describing your camp a bit, or you can just do it in this thread. Thanks in advance for the interest!

Post #1   5/1/11 9:26:10PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,955-1,146
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Hi mate, the East Coast Pitbulls would love to have you in our camp, are camp is very active, we are a SHW camp with approx 100 members, there is only 2 SHW camps and we are favourites to get the camp accolade at the end of the season, every UFC fight is given its own thread and is discussed before and after each fight, and is you can probably guess from the main forums I run about 7 side games in the camp which help to keep the camp active, the side games include the secondary league as well as the main league. I will send you an invite and if your interested feel free to come and have a look around. I personally feel you would be a great addition to The East Coast Pitbulls.

Post #2   5/2/11 3:24:10AM   

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,876-1,035
Chips:

Posted by Rabi

Hi mate, the East Coast Pitbulls would love to have you in our camp, are camp is very active, we are a SHW camp with approx 100 members, there is only 2 SHW camps and we are favourites to get the camp accolade at the end of the season, every UFC fight is given its own thread and is discussed before and after each fight, and is you can probably guess from the main forums I run about 7 side games in the camp which help to keep the camp active, the side games include the secondary league as well as the main league. I will send you an invite and if your interested feel free to come and have a look around. I personally feel you would be a great addition to The East Coast Pitbulls.

Post #3   5/2/11 12:19:42PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,955-1,146
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
I am very pleased to welcome Franklinfan47 to The East Coast Pitbulls.

Post #4   5/3/11 12:42:15AM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,636-1,440
Chips:

Posted by Rabi

I am very pleased to welcome Franklinfan47 to The East Coast Pitbulls.

Thanks! Tried to prop but gotta spread the love

Post #5   5/3/11 1:25:27PM