Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jake Ellenberger vs Rory MacDonald

Print  
Posted By Message

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think these two should fight next for sure. I hear people saying hathaway and rory but hathaway lost to pyle so.... Who do u think would win between ellenberger and rory?

Post #1   5/1/11 7:41:52PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by hashyandy4

I think these two should fight next for sure. I hear people saying hathaway and rory but hathaway lost to pyle so.... Who do u think would win between ellenberger and rory?

Good call. That fight makes a lot more sense than Hathaway vs MacDonald. I think if they were to hook up I think MacDonald could pull off the decision victory. It's a really hard fight to call though. Ellenburger is another guy like Condit. He's a tough veteran that isn't going to quit. He's always going to be looking for a way to win and if MacDonald eases up on him at any time he could definitely lose the fight. Its a great fight and would look pretty nice on a main card or a co main fight for a television event.

Last edited 5/1/11 8:27PM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   5/1/11 8:27:23PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I'd pick Ellenberger, but don't think the fight will happen. They might try to build MacDonald up and Ellenberger might get a contender fight.

Post #3   5/1/11 9:12:52PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Ellenberger and Condit is better....MacDonald needs a few more fights...Diaz doesnt belong in welterweight....Not enough muscle...

But first lets see what happens with Story and Alves cause if Story wins its going to get interesting....And if Johnson can wrestle down marquartd very interesting...Let some of these bigger stronger guys fight GSP in teh future...I think all the rest hes been stronger than....

BJ of course
Fitch more than likely
Hughes good reach advantage that helps in wrestling
Shields superior reach again and better stand up...

I use to like Marquardt alot but I hope Johnson wins cause I want him to fight GSP...him being Johnson...

After Serra GSP is like Brock really doesnt like being hit and it gets in his head big time...

Post #4   5/2/11 10:47:24AM   

40ouncetpkid

Belt Contender

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:
This fight would be freakin nasty haha. Id love to see it but just not right now. I think it would be a freakin war. Both can bang and slam with the best of them. I would rather them fight BJ, Fitch, Kos, or Diego to build there rep up. The UFC needs to start building the next contenders for Gsp and thats the way to do it I feel.

Post #5   5/3/11 12:59:53AM