Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Drew McFedries and Jens Pulver co-headline HDNet's Titan Fighting 18

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,068-1,299
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Two notables have been tapped co-headliners of next month's Titan Fighting Championships 18 event.

They include former UFC champ Jens Pulver (21-14-1), who meets featherweight Mike Powell (10-2), and former UFC middleweight Drew McFedries (9-6), who meets Darryl Cobb (6-2).

Titan Fighting Championships 18 takes place May 27 at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kan., and the four-fight main card airs live on HDNet.

Tickets for the event are now on sale.

Article

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   4/25/11 10:18:03AM   

ChokeUout

In Full Mount

ChokeUout Avatar

Career:446-268
Chips:
If either of their opponets have a shread of BJJ, both Pulver and McFederies will get submitted.

Love Pulver and McFedries is an exciting fighter, but neither one seems to have an ounce of submission defense

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   4/25/11 2:37:25PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,102-2,926
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Unfortunately I'm thinking Pulver will lose this one. What happened to him get a win and then retiring? He just doesn't have what it takes in this day and age. I love Pulver though and I'll be watching and rooting for him. His opponent has lost 3 times by tko so you never know.

McFedries is very inconsistent so I really dunno.

Post #3   4/26/11 3:37:10PM